haha, I wanted to say so long ago. One of the

来源: smart 2008-02-25 20:34:38 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (899 bytes)
biggest reason that Honets can win so many games before all star is that all star game will be help in their home court, and every one knows what had happened in that city. I watched several games of Honets including the one again Rox in Houston. I was very surprised by the refs. Even when Honets played in a guest court, they usually got homecourt whistles. It is important to let Honets to have a good ranking before all star game (I guess), and that is another way to help them rebuild thier home town :). Hornets plays really really good, but not that great. After the all star game, the special whistle will stop (hopefully). Honestly, I belive they can be #7 or #8 in West. The players in Hornest now truly believe they are among top teams in West. Look at their PF, who is a new all star this year, his attitude toward Landry and Scola is so arrangant. Hornets is too young. Just my 2 cents.

所有跟帖: 

Yes, Hornets are too young. I'd be happy for them if they make p -mknc- 给 mknc 发送悄悄话 mknc 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/26/2008 postreply 06:34:47

playoff -mknc- 给 mknc 发送悄悄话 mknc 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/26/2008 postreply 06:35:11

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”