费城: Sr. PeopleSoft Data Warehouse QA Analyst $70/hr C2C or $61/h

来源: 美国老土 2008-12-01 16:06:39 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1562 bytes)
LaoTu:
I need a Sr. PeopleSoft Data Warehouse QA Analyst for my direct client in Philadelphia, PA.

The project is 3-6 months and starts January 5, 2009.

Ideally, I need a Sr. QA Analyst with experience planning, coordinating, executing, and tracking functional regression, user acceptance, and

performance testing for a Peoplesoft (Financials 8.9) enterprise data warehouse, as well as create detailed test plans based on analysis of

requirements and design documents, collaborate with other team members, analyze raw data to ensure the data will meet the business need,

create and execute functional, regression, and performance tests.

The resource must clearly communicate and document test results and defect resolution during all phases of testing, focus on data quality

issues/problems. (completeness, conformity, consistency, accuracy, duplicates, integrity), technical knowledge and experience testing ETL

and BI reports(Informantica and Cognos ReportNet), use of Quality Center and writing SQL required, knowledge and hands on experience

working with Oracle Database, relational and dimensional data modeling, data dictionary and meta-data repository required, as well as

windows and UNIX environments (AIX, HP-UX and Linux).

I can pay $70/hr all inclusive on a C2C or $61/hr on a W-2.

I wonder if you or perhaps a colleague might be interested.

If so, Please send a copy of your current resume in word doc format and contact information.

Best Regards,
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”