US LaoTu, answer the questions Thanks.

来源: 美国老土 2008-11-17 19:39:10 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (3848 bytes)
1) If selected for this position, when would you be able to start?
-- Tomorrow. (if not working right now)
-- Two weeks after get the offer. (if working right now)
-- 等到小羊儿上小学后在说吧!

2) Why are you interested in other career opportunities at this time?
-- I am not plan to move to any other place, I am only interesting about this position in this company, because this is my dream company and dream job, I am so glad you have a opening right now, with my years of experience, I am sure I can make contribution from day one;
-- Everybody knew the stock market is crashed, almost all the stocks are in a very attractive price, therefore, this is a good chance to change job and get a very low price for the stock options;
-- I hope the stock options I got will worth a lot when 阳儿 goto college.

What about this position interested you?
-- As I said this is my dream position, I have been waiting for the opening of this position for a long time;
-- First of all, there is a perfect match between my education and my experience and the job requirement of this position;
-- Second, I like the company, Microhoo is such a company carry such high reputation, I will be very proud to be a member of this company for many many coming years;
-- 羊儿他爹 always told me that he will do cooking and clean the house if I get an offer from Microhoo!

3) How did you hear/find out about this position?
-- I got this job opening from LaoTu;

4) Would you be open for relocation, and if so, what would your timeframe be?
-- Yes, if I have to;
-- Any time till be OK;
-- As you know it is not a good time to sell the house now, but, I will move as long as the offer is good;
-- And have to get approve by 阳儿 and 阳儿她爸.
-- I am sure you will help me get a good offer to help me get their approve.

5) Please answer if applicable: Please provide information on any employment gaps.
-- Yes, as I put on my resume, there is a N years gap in my work history;
-- You know I have a lovely 羊儿, I have to stay in home, take care 羊儿 in these years;
-- Now is time for me to start work again;
-- Good thing is, with powerful PC and software, even I didn't go out for work in these years, I am continuing pick up new technology and new skils. I have Oracle, SQL Server, Crystal Report, SAS installed and I do have many projects going on with large volume of data with many tables with ,multi million of rows;
-- Therefore, gap on the paper actually is a good thing for me to upgrade myself and learn the most hot or marketable skills and I can take care of 羊儿 in the mean time.

6) What is your current salary and what would you be seeking for a new position? (Please be specific and avoid term “negotiable”)
-- I wish I can tell you my current salary;
-- However, my manager told me this number is the top secret between him and me, I am not allowed to share it with anybody else, worry I can't share with you;
-- I am glad you are seeking me what I am seeking for the new position, Frankly to say , I am looking for a number which match with my education and my experience, I would like to say $$$. (THIS IS ONLY FOR THE CASE OF JUMP TO HIGHER SALARY, YOU GIVE A NUMBER TO SAVE EVERYBODY'S TIME). OR: (in case of you do not have a job now)
Frankly to say, I trust you, you have much experience than I do. Would you please let me know what is the salary range for this position? Or, would you please tell me for the similar education and work experience, how much the salary should I ask to make sure not be screened out?
-- As you know I am only 羊儿Mama, I have to wait till 羊儿Baba comes back to answer this kind of questions...

Gracias!

所有跟帖: 

Thank you, LaoTu. -yangErmama- 给 yangErmama 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/18/2008 postreply 06:50:38

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”