老土 英文不中, 大伙帮着改吧

来源: 美国老土 2008-11-12 16:41:10 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (947 bytes)
Dear Great Manager,
It is my great pleasure to visit meet you.
Thanks a lot for your interviewing me.
After the interview, I am very sure that I like you and the team very mush and I am more confident that I will be the asset of the team in a short time.
I fully understood your concern about my Ph.D. degree, actually many of my friends who carry a Ph.D. degree, found jobs in industry which do not need Ph.D. education, they all doing well. I was told that with the training on Ph.D. eduction, we have stronger capability to analyze and solve a problem, it will definitely benefit for the company. Personally I am more prefer to gain practical useful industry skills.
Therefore I strongly believe that with my education and dedicate work spirit, I will be value member for the team soon.
Thanks for your time again!
Looking forward to visit your company again (to sign the offer).

Thanks!
Your Slave to be

所有跟帖: 

回复:thank you so much for your help -harbinwen- 给 harbinwen 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/12/2008 postreply 18:08:08

老土前面故意在搞笑哦,可不敢照抄哦。后面很正经的 -fearless- 给 fearless 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/12/2008 postreply 18:34:17

老土 thx again, your letter is right to the point -harbinwen- 给 harbinwen 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/12/2008 postreply 18:57:19

回复:老土 英文不中, 大伙帮着改吧 -noshit- 给 noshit 发送悄悄话 (293 bytes) () 11/13/2008 postreply 23:41:29

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”