Best time to buy RE: 2020 (ZT)

来源: BeLe 2007-08-12 13:23:21 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (913 bytes)
"I read Harry Dent's Book about 8 years ago about the coming market collapse sometime in 2008-2010 (when the boomers cut back on spending) and I started to hunker down a few years ago. All my friends are living the high life (debt up to their eyeballs) and have left me in the dust. Doesn't the tortoise win the race in the end? We would be the tortoise."

"Harry Dent said the best bargains on real estate will be around 2020. The baby boomers are still young enough to enjoy their primary home, vacation homes, and other properties. When they move to assisted living or nursing homes, there will be a glut of properties at fire sale prices near the end of the decade long economic bust cycle. If you think it is bad now, it will get progressively worse over the next 13 years. Homes will be thought of as liabilities, not assets. This will be a major paradigm shift for most people."

所有跟帖: 

Smile. This wont be a popular view here. -山高月小- 给 山高月小 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/12/2007 postreply 14:33:46

Homes will be thought of as liabilities, not assets. -clearwatermoon- 给 clearwatermoon 发送悄悄话 (107 bytes) () 08/12/2007 postreply 15:08:33

This is total BS. He forgot immigration and population growth -miat42- 给 miat42 发送悄悄话 miat42 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/13/2007 postreply 08:30:58

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”