from john Reed's site, check the site out

来源: jy101 2007-07-08 19:51:04 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1443 bytes)
if you interest in couching program

Nouveau Riche(Phoenix, AZ) --- I do not recommend
James Phillip Piccolo filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Phoenix on 8/27/90 (petition #2:90-bk-09050-RGM). On 6/16/92, a Phoenix grand jury indicted James Phillip Piccolo for “Theft, a class 3 felony and Trafficking in stolen property, first degree, a Class 2 felony,” namely, the theft of a 1981 Mercedes Benz and the sale of its parts (No. CR92-91584). Piccolo pled guilty on 12/7/92 and was found guilty by Judge David L. Grounds of the Superior Court of Arizona, Maricopa County.

On 3/23/07, I received an email saying that the Piccolo who is the Nouveau Riche executive is named James Patrick Piccolo not James Phillip Piccolo. He said that he had a credit report that said this. I am not allowed to get credit reports. Actually, as I understand it, neither is the person who told me this, at least for this purpose. You can order credit reports on a person for other reasons, but not to send emails out about credit report contents to persons like me who are not prospective creditors.

I would appreciate it if someone could clear this up. And I wonder why I have not heard about this sooner from Piccolo or his organization.

Here is another report I got on James Phillip: James Phillip Piccolo (the founder of the Nouveau riche) filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Phoenix on 8/27/90 (petition #2:90-bk-09050-RGM).

所有跟帖: 

thank you!回复:from john Reed's site, check the site out -HappyWed- 给 HappyWed 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/08/2007 postreply 20:30:55

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”