I also don't understand about your "no defense" posts.

来源: Giantfan 2007-12-31 07:23:13 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (973 bytes)
回答: Brady 50 TD, Manning 49 TD.shadowboxer2007-12-30 08:16:51
You mentioned sacks and fumbles, aren't those part of team stats? There are stars in offensive units and fans also worship defensive stars. You love the 2000 Ravens right? Didn't people idolize Ray Lewis few years back though he was a convicted.

You have to understand that it is NFL that kills traditional defense football. They keep creating rules in favor of offense because fans (men mainly) love to see high score games. Low score games only drive football fans away and keep the TV ratings low.

Another thing that I want to remind you is that football is a team sport. Defense needs team work, so does offense. A sole star quarterback won't win big games until he gets sufficient team supports.

It is a great accomplishment to win a perfect 16 game regular season. Though I wanted my team to stop the Patriots but they proved that they were one of the best teams in NFL history. Congratulation to the New England fans.

所有跟帖: 

Everyone is entitle her/his opinion. U and girls enjoy -- 给 过 发送悄悄话 (261 bytes) () 12/31/2007 postreply 08:00:30

Btw, single Lewis out is a cheap shot to defensive players. -- 给 过 发送悄悄话 (281 bytes) () 12/31/2007 postreply 08:12:33

回复:I also don't understand about your "no defense" posts. -沉默是垃圾- 给 沉默是垃圾 发送悄悄话 (494 bytes) () 12/31/2007 postreply 18:32:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”