Hi talkatwxc I got your PM and replied. I probably did

来源: Giantfan 2007-10-19 11:45:04 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1290 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Giantfan ] 在 2007-10-22 10:22:14 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: Football 102: General defensive team playsGiantfan2007-10-19 08:39:25
it wrong though. Regarding to the comment of the luckiest team, it was only my personal opinion. You are entitled to have your own.

I respect the Patriots and recognize its power and its strength. I ranked it the best team during this decade in my last post. If you, however, call the game results of three point difference in every one of its super bowl victories as pre-game plan, you need more hard evidences to convince me (grin). Besides, I only talked about the Super Bowl matches. Playoff games were not included but I agree that there were plenty of lucky plays during playoff(s). By the way, I like the Patriots too. It is mainly because it was once coached by Bill Parcells during the early 90's and later Bill Bellichk (both coaching 1986 and 1990 Giants super bowl teams).

A top offensive team can win championship with support from a decent defense but a top defense can win championship with a crappy offense, Baltimore in 2000 for example. On the other hand, a top offensive team with a crappy defense can't advance deep in playoff, Minnesota in 1999 and 2000 came to my mind. The Colts couldn't win a playoff game under Jim Mora though they had Peyton Manning until the current defensive mind coach Tony Dungy came in to improve their defense.

所有跟帖: 

回复:Hi talkatwxc I got your PM and replied. I probably did -talkatwxc- 给 talkatwxc 发送悄悄话 (610 bytes) () 10/19/2007 postreply 12:27:23

Having capable backups contributes to the Patriots' success. -Giantfan- 给 Giantfan 发送悄悄话 (617 bytes) () 10/19/2007 postreply 12:47:44

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”