I am happy that my team could pull out a win from

来源: Giantfan 2007-10-11 09:14:22 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2242 bytes)
your stadium. It was a huge win for us and can be called the turning point of the season. A loss over there might have our season flushing into toilet.

Every Giant fan was concerned about our pourous defense then but they made a firm stand on goalline at the last second. Jason Campbell was still inexperienced. As the TV guys pointed out, he rushed the team too much at the last drive while there were plenty of time left on the clock.

I can't wait for our team's rematch. It will be on prime time TV if the league doesn't change the schedule and it will be in winter. We will see a typical NFC East smashmouth ground attacking football game because both sides will try to avoid the Giant Stadium's notorious winter wind if C.Portis stays healthy and the coaches are smart enough. I was angry at the Giant's offensive plays last game. Our pass oriented OC Kevin kept called passing plays while every Giant fan saw that the Jets couldn't stop our RB's (I have never liked Kevin because he sucked in SD but good coordinators refuse to work under Tom Coughline).

The Giants always have hard time to handle opponent team's backup QB. Patrick Ramsey was one of them. He did have 4 interceptions game when playing against us but for most of time he played better than your previous 50-year-old starter (I forgot his name though I liked him so much when he was in Jacksonville).

I personally think that Joe Gibbs still uses pre-capped strategies to recruit players. The Skins have overpaid a lot of over-the-hill players during his tenure, Deion Sanders, for example. Last year your team offered tens of millions of dollars to a safety from the Rams (his name is hard to spell) and he is only playing in ST now? I know that your team boss is a billionaire but still wonder how your team manages not to go over the cap with tons of money spent in the past years.

I was high on Gregg Williams and the Giants have tried to recruit him but the Skins offered bigger contract and a title of assistant coach to him so he is a Skin now. I thought that he did a good job to improve the Skin's defense. Well he probably did something disliked by the Skins' fans (grin).
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”