It is not a bad choice to pick the Cowboys to root for.

来源: Giantfan 2007-10-11 08:29:07 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (949 bytes)
This team gives its fans a lot to cheer for. Are you living in Texas btw?

I am still learning the NFL rules because they keep update them though I have watched football for a long time. This year they introduced a new rule called Horsecollar: any player is prohibited to grab opponent team's player's collar in order to stop his momentum. It is a 15 yard penalty.

A true football fan like me won't laugh at your nonsense. I will fight back with my own nonsense instead. Our teams are traditional rivalry in the same division. We are supposed to be enemy. Our fighting result will be determined by who has more nonsense, haha (I am just joking. I am glad to see more Chinese joining the football fan club. nice to meet you).

You are welcome to ask any kind of questions regarding football if you have any confusion. I am far from being an expert but I just have more game watching experience (grin).

所有跟帖: 

Yep, I am in Dallas! -DFANS- 给 DFANS 发送悄悄话 (461 bytes) () 10/11/2007 postreply 09:57:20

What a good start for a fun interview! If I was you, -Giantfan- 给 Giantfan 发送悄悄话 (126 bytes) () 10/11/2007 postreply 10:18:38

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”