Very well said.

来源: Warsteiner 2007-04-04 07:48:35 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2768 bytes)
回答: 对范甘迪很有意见火箭很烂2007-04-03 21:39:25
When Yao went down and projected to be out for 10 weeks, many have written the Rockets off. But they were surprisingly 20-10. Of course, to many, it's just pure luck and TMac and role players stepping up, it had nothing to do with JVG, and they are winning in spite of him. That might make one feel good about himself in terms of "prediction", but that's not rational nor logic at all.

It's funny how random fans love to throw around the term of "championship coaches". What are they? Rudy? He had 2 rings, but was he really that genius? PJ? After he won with the Bulls, he became a championship coach? So he should never have got the chance to coach MJ, because he wasn't a championship coach before, and he didn't win anything with MJ, Pippen, Shaq and Kobe in the first few years? What about LB? He should not have gotten a job at all? Because after jumping all the teams around, he only won one ring not long ago. What about Pop? What had he achieved before they tanked the season to get TD, the Big Fundamental?

People blame JVG for playing mind games with Bonzi, LOL, check out the Zen Master, PJ does that on a regular base to control the team. What had Bonzi done in his 25 minutes of those 20 games? Double turnovers of his assists. People blame JVG not playing VSpan "the Greek TMac" and Novak, LB never gave Darko any chance, he was selected No. 2 in lottery, for Christ's Sake! What are Novak and VSpan? They are late 2nd rounders. WTF should they grand any playing time, if they get perform in practice? Novak can shoot 3s, but can't defend anyone in the league. JVG never plays young players? I didn't know both Head and Hayes are veterans. There will always be players in the 15 man roster sitting on the end of the bench night after night. There is always reason for them to get a NBA contract, which means they have some game in them, so they can be the last resort when there is major injuries of normal rotation. Otherwise, they won't see any minute, unless they can really improve in PRACTICE. As simple as that.

I really hope some fans here watch games more, and observe more, instead of being ignorant to claim how they are smarter than NBA coaches, jumping up and down and blaming everything. I have been visiting the clutchfans.net regularly. Recently, I just feel those game threads are unbearable, you got tons of Chinese posters with 20 posts under the belt, cursing around from coach to every single player except for Yao Ming, being extremely defensive with Yao related information or comments. They might be fans of Yao, but I don't think Yao will be proud of them. They are really making a bad name of Yao's fan and Chinese fans. It's annoying and alienating other Rockets fans and Yao Ming fans.

所有跟帖: 

Thx, feel very much the same -fanfromchina- 给 fanfromchina 发送悄悄话 (2540 bytes) () 04/04/2007 postreply 08:11:20

Again, well done. -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (864 bytes) () 04/04/2007 postreply 08:45:44

insecurity and inferiority, that is very accurate -fanfromchina- 给 fanfromchina 发送悄悄话 (542 bytes) () 04/04/2007 postreply 08:57:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”