email may not be good. but what about a personal

来源: fcxj 2007-11-26 08:21:01 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1964 bytes)
talk?

strategy: wait for her at the main enterance, lobby or parking lot. time should be when she gets off from work. (i think this is important since this is when she's relaxed and has a good mood)

then you stop her and introduce yourself: very politely. then you need to express that how happy your hu*****and is to work in her group and that all the good things your hu*****and said about working for her, blablabla.... then you could say that your hu*****and is a very acdemic person, very naive, very non-social. you can say something like: i know he's a good person, just sometimes he acts like a naive child. like, what happened in your persoanl life, you have to put up with his being naive.......

and then, you could burst into tears, saying that, your family will be in a big trouble if he loses his job, or sponsorship, etc. you, your children, your whole family, blablabla........

and then, you with ur tears hanging, ask for another chance. say that: ur ha*****and is so regret about what he did. and that u know that he will NEVER talk to his boss like this because of his non-social nature... but as a woman, a wife, a mama, a person who cares the most about ur family, you have to stand up and say to her. but, after all, ur hu*****and really, really likes her.

i hope this conversation can call some good will from her heart.

and pls make sure to discuss with ur hubby, if he is OK with this. If he is not, then dont do it. it may hurt his feeling even more.

and i think this can buy some time for ur hubby to look for a new job. (dont expect to stay there long, since even though she ignores this incident, both her and ur hu*****and wont feel 100% confortable after this)

that's just what jump into my mind: a woman-woman talk. a woman tries very hard to save her family. if this cant work, that means, his boss is a truly A-hole. So better off from her.

I hope i didnt mislead you. Good luck!!

所有跟帖: 

One risk: his boss may call police if stopped by her. -iamwrongagain- 给 iamwrongagain 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/26/2007 postreply 10:31:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”