尊敬你的老板

来源: LilyBD 2007-08-11 22:33:18 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1386 bytes)
听听我的故事,美国公司的politics很厉害。
我和一个同事一起给我老板工作.我老板 was always attacked by one of his collegue (anotherVP). She went to the director to comlain that my boss should never let me take 3 weeks vacation during busy time. This had nothing to do with her but gave her the excuse for not helping my team.(because I was on vacation).
My collegue worked for this woman VP for 8 years before he transferred to my group. Under the influence of his old boss, he never respected my boss (his boss too) from day 1 and he thought his old boss could always protect him because she has a lot of power in the department. He asked my boss to take a whole week vacation on Friday. My boss never officially approved because we were too busy. He still took the vacation. My boss reported to HR as unexcused absence and gave him a bad review. I don't know if he ended up got a warning. My collegue is a long time good performer in the department and thinks he can kick my boss out (my boss is new). After that, he said to me "noboday can stand on my back when something bad happened to me. I will lose my job if I keep pissing him (our boss) off"

I think you should never underestimate what your boss can do to you. No matter how weak he is and how strong or powerful you are, you should always respect him or at least pretend to respect him. 胳膊拧不过大腿,千真万确.

所有跟帖: 

事实如此。 -sigma- 给 sigma 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/11/2007 postreply 22:55:16

他这么做也太不明智了,简直就是蠢 -Trip00- 给 Trip00 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/12/2007 postreply 12:33:17

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”