回复:太难翻译,求英语高手帮忙

I promise Columbia kind of a local temple, I find the translation section, I Gaza. But get 17.01.2003, could not. That difficult Yeah, I point which English OK. I know that this scene experts like clouds, the time to contribute a few words, I collected, to me, given the Columbia. Thank you! Introduction Cisheng Cisheng temple at the famous monastery of the "China Effect Bailian village" Marsh Jiangxi 2 kilometers south of Formative River 2007. Temple Zhizuo, pagodas, called "The Dayan Pagoda", alias "Cisheng Temple." Tower Temple famous tower named by the Temple, commonly known as the "Temple under the tower." Hill Central Water Temple, Leading to the Loneness Maze, the mountains Greenfield scream, Cantabile foot Formative water, Shuiguang Arena, Zen Shining Wind, trims both Buddhism and mortification, and it is also attractions. Ancient "Guangchang hit," King will have two here, "Yanta Years," "Formative water culvert money." Cisheng monastery founded in the North Song Zhiping 2003 (1066), the date 941 years. Dayan Pagoda built in the Southern Song Dynasty Shaoxing 2008 (1138), 869 years ago, during the Cultural Revolution in 1968 was razed to the ground, Minute Maung now on reconstruction. Temple covers more than 5,600 square meters and a construction area of 2,000 square meters. Temple Ming architectural style, brick tiles, brick-wood structure, beam Chu, flavor, culture rich in content, Guangchang existing temple for the most. Now the county level and county-level protection unit focus on open religious temples. Temple possession of the 15 Ming Dynasty (1502) Guangchang Ji Scholars, pathologists, the Ministry of Punishment new chancery Dr Joe Probe "Inion of Stomp," Ming Dynasty 16 years Heung Gong Shi high Scholars Probe "rehabilitation Cisheng tower", Qing Emperor Kangxi 1967 (1717) Richard Scholars origin, court of censors concept of governance, Li Hsiao Weizongheng Wanted "re-establish Inion Stomp," a detailed accounting of the rise and fall of the Temple several times, after going through the vicissitudes of history; Cisheng the part of the monastery survived clay tiles, stone and murals, such as a tablet of precious relics, as we understand, study the Song, Yuan, Ming and - various historical periods, Buddhism and Taoism culture and traditional Confucian culture mutual penetration, track fusion of history, providing innumerable's Local kind of information. Where to Guangchang Zhi guests entered the monastery will visit, religion, taste profound religious culture; A tower will Ideorealm high, Lin Heung viewing exhibits 磅礡 beautiful.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!