下午HR就要跟我谈,如何好好应付?

After on-site interview about 10 days, HR emailed me saying that they will call me this afternoon. My situation:

1. My agent said they are going to offer 98K (he is pretty sure that he can get 95K-100K for me), and also told me he think their upper bound would be 105K. I already asked agent to convey my expectation of 105K. Before that I already told agent that my expectation is around 100K when the agent asked me how do I think if they offer me 80K.

2. Based on what I feel from agent and HR after interview, they seems very willing to hire me.

3. I asked HR about relocation package and they say they will check whether or not their guidelines/policies are applicable to me. So far no news on that. But my agent say most likely they cannot offer the relocation package.

4. I don't have any job right now - full time house hu*****and. Also never worked in U.S. before. This is the first company which most likely will give me an offer after 2 months job hunting. They have already finished reference checking and started background checking. And I don't think I will have another offer in near future.

Any good suggestions to negotiate for about 105K (at least 100K, which my bottom line) without losing the offer? I guess it could be true that 105K is their upper bound for this position because I checked from myvisajobs.com and found that the similar job pay ranges from 90K to around 100+. How much weight should I put on the relocation package (I think it is not that important)? What about bonus etc.? Thanks in advance.

所有跟帖: 

既然这是一个从无到有(不是跳槽)的过程, play safe. -美国老土- 给 美国老土 发送悄悄话 美国老土 的博客首页 (1469 bytes) () 05/02/2007 postreply 13:48:07

回复:既然这是一个从无到有(不是跳槽)的过程, play safe. -PermanentHeadDamage- 给 PermanentHeadDamage 发送悄悄话 (222 bytes) () 05/02/2007 postreply 14:51:22

COME ON! YOU'VE GOT WHAT YOU WANTED ALREADY -gqc- 给 gqc 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/02/2007 postreply 17:47:17

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!