If your current salary is too low, tthen don't tell them

来源: 美国老土 2007-02-07 21:32:12 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1631 bytes)
After you passed many interviews, they asks you what is your current salary, you don't want say it because your current salary is too low.

The following factors can be different for the old company and new company:
-- company scale
-- job title, duty
-- requirement

How do you think the following answers:
-- Since this company is different with my current/previous company, so I don't think my previous salary is important for my new position. Regardless of my previous salary is high or low, I am really like the new position, I am really confident that I am the best candidate for the position, so hirinig me will benefit the company for sure. Would you please let me know what is the salary for this position?

-- Since I am doing well in my current company, I am not out of the job. The only reason for me to come for this interview is I really like the job, I believe I can make contribution for the company from day one. Of course I anticipate my salary will match with this position. I will be happy as long as you pay the fair market value for this position. Would you please tell me the range of this position?

-- Frankly to say, my previous/current salary has nothing to do for my new position, from the interview process, you already know what kind of person I am and what kind of expertise I can bring to the company. I don't want to push you too hard on salary. Please do the same to me. What is the budget for this position?

When you fill the form about your salary history, just write N/A or open. You do not have to tell them you salary history.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢老土的帖子! -正月- 给 正月 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/08/2007 postreply 02:09:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”