How to let HR tell you the salary for the position

来源: 美国老土 2007-02-07 10:57:41 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2192 bytes)
回答: how to postpone the salary question美国老土2007-02-07 08:38:56
Story: You passed the first or second round of the insterview. (means technically you are doing OK, they like you so far) Now HR or the hiring manager asks you:
-- How much salary do you want?
-- What is your current salary?
-- What is your salary in your previous job?
-- OK, I don't care how much you earn in the past, tell me how much salary do you want.
-- How much salary will make you happy to join us?

Wrong answer:
-- I am open.
-- I want $#####.
-- I don't know.
-- I don't care.

Better answers:

-- (for the Sr. professional, your very confident about your skill and the job market, you have job now)
I fully understand how challenging this position is and how important it is for the company. I anticipate I can use my expertise to make contribution for the company from day one. As you can see, with my background and experience, I have a very compatitive salary so far, would you please let me know what is the salary range for this position?
HR: the range is $n1 to $n2;
Answer: I am definitely in the higher end, we can start from there.

-- (for the new professional, first time to get a job)
I fully understand how challenging this position is and how important it is for the company. After the previous interview, I am very sure there is a perfect match at here between my education background and the requirement for this position, I am very confident I can do the job well. Since you are the HR/Manager, you must know the budget, would you please let me know what is the salary range for this position?
HR: -- the rage is between $n1 and $n2
Answer: Thanks for let me know, based on my quality and my background, I am definitely in the higher end. I will be very happy to start from there.

HR: -- We can't tell you the range.
Answer: Fuly understand. Since you are the expert for HR, I am sure there are many other similiar positions in the company, would you please let me know what is the salary range for the similiar postion in the company?

Summary: To avoid to be the looser, let HR tell you what is the salary range for this position.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”