Unless u have signed Release of Liability

来源: 网恋无罪 2006-10-06 13:51:28 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2778 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 网恋无罪 ] 在 2006-10-06 19:36:16 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Some thing like that:

I, the undersigned, being at least 18 years of age, hereby represent that I am the parent or legal guardian of (names and birth date of child): This release is valid and binding for the entire 2004-05 :

NAME: ________________________________________ DOB: __________________

For myself and on behalf of my child, I ASSUME ALL RISKS OF INJURY OR DEATH which may be associated with and/or result from my child participating in the program, and I hereby release XXX preschool, its representatives, agents, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, servant and employees of and from any liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, for any loss, damage, injury, illness, harm of any kind and nature to my child or my child’s relatives arising out of or related to my child’s participation in such program. I INTEND THAT THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY BINDING ON BOTH MYSELF AND MY CHILD. I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD XXXX HARMLESS FROM ALL LIABILITY INCURRED AS A RESULT OF LACK OF AUTHORITY ON Y PART TO MAKE THIS RELEASE.
In addition, I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY and hold XXX of and from any harm, injury, damage or loss to person and/or property which my child may cause and/or contribute to while participation in these programs.
I further authorize XXX to call for medical care for my child or to transport my child to a clinic or hospital if, in the opinion of anyone working at XXX, medical attention is needed for my child. I agree that upon transporting of my child to any medical facility, clinic or hospital that the responsibility of Hoodoo shall be totally fulfilled and Hoodoo shall not have any further responsibility for my child.
I agree to pay all costs associated with such medial care and related transportation for my child and INDEMNIFY and hold Hoodoo HARMLESS from any costs incurred therein.
I warrant and represent that my child is in good health and there are no special problems associated with the care of my child and I have left no special instructions regarding my child, unless contained under “Special Instructions,” on the reverse.
I have carefully read and I understand this agreement and all of its terms. I understand that this is a RELEASE OF LIABILITY that will legally PREVENT me, my child, or any other person from recovering in any lawsuit or in connection with any other legal claim for damages in the event of my child’s death or any injury to my child. I nevertheless enter into this agreement freely and voluntarily and agree that it is binding upon me, my heirs, assigns and legal representatives. I intend that this release be valid and binding for the entire 2004-2005 .

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”