Kid injury at Stratford - DeAnza and Washington Park?

来源: nutrition2 2006-10-06 12:32:06 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1954 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ nutrition2 ] 在 2006-10-06 19:36:16 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Dear friends:
I'm seeking advise from everybody. I have two kids in Stratford DeAnza park one in preschool, one in grade one. and they all new to this school.

Yeserday my preschool kid fell from the woodchip playgound boarder into the concrete floor. Face down, hit his nose, lips and forehead and bruises all over. The injury is big because his hands didn't support the ground and he hit all his face on the ground. still luckily not back of head down on the ground.

Teacher called yesterday and described very lightly. And I was shocked by the injury later when went home.

Today I talked to the teacher and she told me that it was starting of extended care time. Some kids outside in the playgound, some kids still in the classmate and the teacher was in the classroom when it happened. No teacher was outside when it happened. No teacher saw him when it happened.

Today i talked to the principle(Indian) and after 10 minutes, she didnot even bother asked me where is the injury. I found out how the kid fell by asking him to show me how this morning. Luckily he is able to describe.

Are kids suppose to line up and go out together? And are the teaches suppose to watch the kids when kids are out.

I do not like the attitude of preschool principle the way she handle it. No written report about the injury. No sorry. No interest to find out what happened, how it happened? Very arrogant. She just down play it. Maybe Stratford is Indian's world? I'm taking kid to see doctor this afternoon.

How should i communicate with teacher/priciple if my kids will still stay there? I also have safety concern. I do like the stratford curriculum.

Another option is to transferring them out to another campus? Anybody have knowledge please provide information about Washington Park campus, is it good? Or parents in DeAnza park please provide information, is it good, we should stay?

所有跟帖: 

They are scared of lawsuit and -网恋无罪- 给 网恋无罪 发送悄悄话 网恋无罪 的博客首页 (238 bytes) () 10/06/2006 postreply 13:35:50

Unless u have signed Release of Liability -网恋无罪- 给 网恋无罪 发送悄悄话 网恋无罪 的博客首页 (2778 bytes) () 10/06/2006 postreply 13:51:28

回复:They are scared of lawsuit and -网恋无罪- 给 网恋无罪 发送悄悄话 网恋无罪 的博客首页 (197 bytes) () 10/06/2006 postreply 14:04:59

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”