Lots of people have some sort of zui jian pan tu

来源: Warsteiner 2006-03-07 21:07:10 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1136 bytes)
chu. That presses nerves in your legs, so whenever that spot is hit, the nerves react, and your legs just shake and can't stand still. It's not happening everyday, but whenever you are tired or something, a wrong movement, could trigger inflammation of disc, which would give you fits.

It's not really curable, because surgery won't fix it, and it will come back again. Unless you can't move at all, surgery is not recommended. However, if you continue to take good care of it, do strech and swimming, keep it warm etc etc. It can be reduced and slowly adjusted. It's a difficult thing, and it's going to wear him mentally as well.

The kid hit the gym too hard during the offseason. It was a humiliation, that 40 points loss game 7. Some called him no-heart, I have to disagree. The guy gained muscle, but unfortunately hurt his back. Lost 9 closed ones in 9 years. It's just a lot to go through.

When Yao goes through difficult times, we fans always supported him and advocated patience and time for him to improve. I wish we can look at TMac in same way, he's such a talented player and a good person.

所有跟帖: 

椎间盘突出?那可太糟糕了,只能祝愿他身体康健吧。另外,... -无名鼠辈- 给 无名鼠辈 发送悄悄话 (93 bytes) () 03/07/2006 postreply 21:23:52

Not him, but me:) -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (30 bytes) () 03/07/2006 postreply 21:25:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”