Seatle is rebuilding, Knicks are in a mess.

来源: Warsteiner 2006-02-28 15:59:16 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1222 bytes)
回答: To Yao fans, and fake Yao fans:Warsteiner2006-02-28 12:38:17
I want him to be successful, which means being a major contributor to multiple championships. In NY, Yao will be on his own, Stefon is overrated by himself, LB alone can't do wonders. In Seatle, Ray is declining, beside him, they got nothing now.

All the top teams have their corner stones - main guys set. Yao would be a 3rd or even 4th option there. He has to start from some mediocre teams, where the basis is done. With TMac and him, Rockets only need role players. It's much easier to find fillers at MLE than find another max player to get along with. I am not saying Yao cannot move, from my own perspective. I would love to see him come to NYC. But I hate to see him get buried here. The mess Isiah put in, it takes years to clear the cap. I don't want Yao to go through that.

But repecting his own choice, as he mentioned zillions times, that he wanted to stay there. Why don't we just hope the best for him in Houston, instead of throwing out all teams' names? Lakers couldn't win with 4 HOFs, chemistry is very very important. Neither Yao or TMac is
difficult person, and they get along well. Why risk that, for lateral or even downside movement, with lots of unknowns? Just my 2 cents.

所有跟帖: 

But Rockets is not succesfull so far in finding the fillers -风中的云- 给 风中的云 发送悄悄话 (126 bytes) () 02/28/2006 postreply 16:15:11

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”