Most of teams play 8/9 rotation.

来源: Warsteiner 2006-11-17 08:28:08 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1086 bytes)
回答: I can't believe that you blame every bad gameWarsteiner2006-11-16 21:39:08
Pistons in those 3 years top-form, playing only 7/8 players rotation. Memphis is the only team played 10 guys rotation, and it's proven that doesn't work in playoffs. Rockets plays 8 guys in rotation, when Bonzi comes back, it will be 9 players seeing floor. Novak has to perform in the practice to take minutes away from Padget and Howard. VSpan has to do the same thing at least in practice. Without your NBA experience, you at least have to EARN minutes in practice.

If you are a rockie, you are simply given minutes in the games to develop you, that's not fair to those 2nd year, or 3rd year rockies, not fair to those veterans. It's so in NBA, and it's so in every single field and profession. I can't understand why all of a sudden it's JVG's fault. And I can't understand how come a late 2nd round rockie will determine game outcomes.

A couple of good international games doesn't mean you are ready for NBA. Otherwise, Arroyo would be a Max player right now. He's been good internationally for years, but he's just a 3rd tier average backup PG in NBA.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”