There is no problem to play such music in the US unless

来源: Giantfan 2006-08-22 08:10:11 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1249 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Giantfan ] 在 2006-08-22 12:06:13 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 振奋人心的德国装甲军歌MV爱国青年甲2006-08-21 22:42:07
you promote Nazism. Well we all know that Nazism was the worse type of ideology and we are against it. However, we should separate German army from Nazi party. It is exactly what main Nazi Germany's opponents, namely, the US and GB, do. The historians from both countries revived most of the WW2 truth regarding the German army. Even the former hatred SS waffen, people treat the fighting units much different from the political Nazi party today.

Through my online experience, which I participate in a lot of WW2 forums (US and european) and historic book reading, people do not seem to dislike the German army. Though their parents or grandparents fought against the Germans in WW2, people (some even were on the battlefield) instead respect the German army's fighting tactics, spirit, and variety. German weaponry are the hot topics among the WW2 fans. Its army songs circulate through internet. Ironically, Swatstika and Nazi banner are banned in Germany but kinda allowed in other countries as long as you oppose Nazism.

Btw, I like the music. I saw a lot of familiar German weapons in the trailer. Tanks: Tiger I, Tiger II, Panther G, Panzer IVH; Anti-tanks: Jadpanther, StugIV and III... Thanks for sharing....

所有跟帖: 

如此说来,纳粹军歌(OK,二战德军军歌)无关乎纳粹精神,那么笔挺 -mig007- 给 mig007 发送悄悄话 (494 bytes) () 08/22/2006 postreply 08:44:03

Mig007, thanks for your trust. I enjoy constructive -Giantfan- 给 Giantfan 发送悄悄话 (2039 bytes) () 08/22/2006 postreply 10:47:23

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”