请你不要在这里语无伦次,不知所云了.

来源: Darma 2005-04-08 20:53:03 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1388 bytes)
It only shows your stupidility.

I never said anything about postdoc. If I have showed any disrepect about postdoc job in my post, would you please point where and when I said that? If you can't prove that, that means you are a liar, a shameless liar. You don't deserve any respect from anyone.

To help you understand why you sound so stupid,

1. you know nothing about accounting profession, and as a reult, you think accouting is a disrespectful job.

2. I hold an MBA degree from a decent MBA program with an concentration in accounting and finance. If you think everyone wants to get into Wall Street, because you think that's the fanciest job ever, you are being stupid again. I never like financial service industry, and I never wanted to work in that industry, not mention Wall Street, in my life. I know what I want, what I enjoy and whom I am. Apparently, you don't even know yourself. You know nothing!

3. Although I plan to sit on CPA exam, and become a CPA in the future, I am not working in accoutning function right now. I am working in the company's strategic investment division. I am saying this just so you know how wrong and stupid you are. I am saying this not because I think accounting job is something less respectful.

I respect those people, who are always possitive and enjoy what they do, no matter what they do.

所有跟帖: 

why do you reply? -blueMoon:)- 给 blueMoon:) 发送悄悄话 (471 bytes) () 04/08/2005 postreply 22:14:48

totally agree -DaBoys- 给 DaBoys 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/09/2005 postreply 06:31:41

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”