Ungent help! two offers.

来源: helpme 2005-02-22 16:49:10 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1367 bytes)
Hi Experts,

I am new grads and got two junior job offers in Canada University. One is 30 hours/week, with a starting annual salary of $27000. The probationary period for this position is six months. with possibility of extention.

The other one is higher position with a starting annual salary of $40000.full time. the duration is 3 months, with possibility of extention.

I got the formal offer for the first one today and ask me to begin work tomorrow if I accept the offer.

For the second one, I've already get feedback from my reference and get the internal information that they will hire me. The administrator sent me a email today to inform me they are doing reference checking and will get back to me later this week or early next.

so, experts, please help to make the decision which one I shoud take. should I go to work tomorrow?but I need to quit very quickly if I get the offer for second one and accept it. Both indicate "with the possibility of extention"in their ads, what is the possiblity? How long can they be possibilily extended? should I choose the higher salary with three months or lower range with six months? if also take EI into considersition, which is better? the first one has more total hours.

Please help me!!! i don't have experience and don't know what to do, Help!!!!!

所有跟帖: 

Waiting online! -helpme- 给 helpme 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/22/2005 postreply 18:34:09

Perhaps it doesn't matter much -curiousami- 给 curiousami 发送悄悄话 (261 bytes) () 02/22/2005 postreply 20:29:22

回复:Perhaps it doesn't matter much -Helpme- 给 Helpme 发送悄悄话 (296 bytes) () 02/22/2005 postreply 21:02:17

回复:回复:Perhaps it doesn't matte -curiousami- 给 curiousami 发送悄悄话 (542 bytes) () 02/23/2005 postreply 20:22:02

Take the FIRST one! -good4U- 给 good4U 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/23/2005 postreply 09:44:28

You may try to elongate 1st -dropby- 给 dropby 发送悄悄话 (255 bytes) () 02/25/2005 postreply 15:43:16

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”