To Moderator

来源: idiot94 2004-06-28 20:49:26 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1410 bytes)
I am sorry to express some serious concerns on recent abnormal activities on this forum.

This forum had experienced some difficulties before, but mainly at personal level. I had been able to simply ignore the nonsense and enjoy the interesting remaining parts.

However, recently one or more than one posters intentionally use some Japanese usernames, in particular including the name of a convicted Class A war criminal during WWII who had inflicted tremedous damage to the Chinese people, to post offending messages of various kinds (although not all of those posts were offending ), many of which directly insulting Chinese people or people of other nations as a race, while some others directly or indirectly promote the Imperial Army of Japan's role during WWII.

This kind of behavior, I believe, already goes beyond a person's freedom of speech and violates the rules of this board (which was posted not very long ago) as of no offending/flaming posts shall be allowed.

And I believe many Chinese, including myself, are truly offended by the said posts.

I hope the moderators can take proper actions against such posts and posters.

If the issue will not be solved within the board, I and maybe many other readers of this site may feel obliged to reserve the legal right to further pursue this problem toward higher civil authorities.

Thank you.

所有跟帖: 

strongly agreed!! -Iagree!!~!- 给 Iagree!!~! 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/28/2004 postreply 21:28:03

Support you!! -RefuseJap- 给 RefuseJap 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/28/2004 postreply 21:39:10

支持!!!大家都来顶!!抵制日贴!!! -伊人湖- 给 伊人湖 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/29/2004 postreply 01:29:37

はい,はい,わかった。 ------吉田耕作-- 给 -----吉田耕作- 发送悄悄话 (87 bytes) () 06/29/2004 postreply 14:47:35

看你那狗样 -就知道是日本的狗!- 给 就知道是日本的狗! 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/29/2004 postreply 15:14:21

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”