回复:回复:回复:Chinese law?

来源: law111 2004-03-25 15:52:55 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1230 bytes)
回答: 回复:Chinese law?law1112004-03-25 12:24:35
Fine point. Should you be the defendant or retained laywer, you could go on as both sides agree upon and in accordance with the court procedures. As a reader and a Chinese immigrant, it is my own opinion or "I think" - in your term - there exists other solutions even during the trial. Would be it possible and more sensible to find a solution acceptable to both sides - the out-court settlement as we say here? Rather than go through such an upleasant process. Who would be the winer? It can be just a soap opera worthy of anything?

I understand your points regarding my comments on the law respective. You can draw that conclusion by purely reading or studying law books. I am sure, however, you are aware of the practical side of the law: the law is applicable only if your evidence and arguments are admissible to court in application of teh law. In the case of Chinese law regarding children's responsibility toward the elderly, you have to approave the argument that the Child was not adopted by his uncle - the evidence may approve to be otherwise, unfortunately.

We can discuss for long on this matter. But I choose to leave the space for others.

It was a good talk though.

- Law111
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”