Whispers/耳语
Death whispers at the doorsteps ever so quietly; 死神轻轻对我耳语
Softly but with noble persistence. 温柔却不可抗拒
Reminding me the time to adjourn is near. 那一刻慢慢走近
My soul shall be readied to move on to the Pure Land 等待我的灵魂,飘向那片净土
Knew many decades before早已经知道
and so it shall not surprise.于是我不再诧异
Many a times before it cometh close她曾数次降临
only to fleet away like a hummingbird 我曾如蜂鸟般
attracted to the strongest nectar. 脱身飞向幸福的甘露
For those left behind, remember only my gentle footsteps and eternal love; 记住我轻柔的脚步,和无尽的爱吧。
Reflect your actions under the compassion's golden horizon;好好地生活
May your accomplishments be guided by the hand of benevolent love.愿你们在他仁慈的爱里成长
Those still in your tender years,亲爱的孩子们
you have many more footsteps to create.你们的路还很长
Though short as it may seem我的生命也许短暂
I am most proud to have shared in your lifetime.但我会记住,分享过的幸福时光
Regrets I have none,我没有遗憾
As I lived, loved, and met upon much goodness.我来过,也爱过
As I leave you my love,在我离去的时候
shed little tears for my peaceful departure.请别为我哭泣
May the light lead me forth to the Pure Land. 我的灵魂,会在净土,微笑。