有:

来源: han人 2011-06-10 11:15:02 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3411 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ han人 ] 在 2011-06-11 05:45:34 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 写的真好,就是没懂。七零2011-06-10 11:12:19

Vertebral mass large fruit

Xin Mao a late June, to go from the bar, and large vest with the car. In eighty-eight big vest, a good network things, to grant to vest Dafa's view, for asking "the number of travel north and south, almost every different person?" Great vest for the big fruit vertebrae above for the "big fruit vertebral mass."

Vertebral big fruit, I do not know what kind of people, off the Chinese University vest mothering Henan, and the event han general home. han, who shop in Dali Wuli High-tech Zone, workers flicker, good for seven by key forum to learn, are noted for their good at talking, call han general cloud. Han Jing Qiu brother has also heard Dali, tenderness of good writing, big or small vest-year-old, less with the military, so try and over-han general.

When a talkative passenger seat, looks very beautiful, large fruit threat folder vertebrae, four or five pounds weight, diet Gongyi not temporarily go. Awkward shape of vertebral, vertebral table bump, hair smell. Rare words with people, strange language class differences. Deduction in his village and Surname, hia did not answer.

Both with the altar, at midnight, passengers said: "I come now!" Words but not finished. Large windows are closed vest see, Jing Wen Jing Qiu. Autumn in Beijing said: "guest arrival time, no socks, no crown, the white dress wrapped in a simple, large fruit vertebra, a thing without holding, and waist and multi-platinum. I did not dare to ask also with the general club." Silent big deep diving vest Sound, off the city is kia carry on.

Day speech han General said: "I heard thy name before, that handsome, then are less available. I go now!" The General left the strong, is said: "I kill a few muscular, Pa the body, so the hatred me. lived, bad and and Yu. Tonight and a half, I fight one of the parties. "han General is pleased, saying:" I rely on the number of diving vest assist in the fight. "passenger said:" Stop! guy can, and the public, Wu Yu Ru care, then unhappy Wu Yi. "han general so conceited, and wants the customer to view, force treat. Off a last resort, and the accompanying. Approaching the altar, to send General dive underwater, said: "But the view, Shen Vladimir sound, so brother also known."

When the cock moonset, stars according to the wilderness, the city is quiet. Passengers rushed out swimsuit, sunscreen over who painted Yubi. Are of the thief riding more than twenty four sets, wrap vest carrying a magnifying glass of the promise from the one hundred people. Hand and a man suddenly ran off, the guests play call of vertebral, male ground Beng, eyes blurred. Zhongzei ring forward, hit off around vertebra Fen, a time saliva nosebleed flood, earthquake Xu spent hundred and thirty people. han general breath of view, whole body anemia. Juventa passenger shouted, saying: "I go to carry on." Dust eastward to the Chi. However, struggling to make people stay in a cat.

所有跟帖: 

晕! -若鸿- 给 若鸿 发送悄悄话 若鸿 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/10/2011 postreply 11:17:10

这下懂了,再从鹰文给你翻回去: -七零- 给 七零 发送悄悄话 (6510 bytes) () 06/10/2011 postreply 11:23:34

懂装不懂呀... -雪晶- 给 雪晶 发送悄悄话 雪晶 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/10/2011 postreply 11:29:45

K,这这,你这条,这片的,,看得直想把若鸿抓来咬人:(( -玉珠- 给 玉珠 发送悄悄话 玉珠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/10/2011 postreply 11:48:01

这个太强了!建议单独开贴,哈哈 -han人- 给 han人 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/10/2011 postreply 11:55:00

太强大了!! -舞女- 给 舞女 发送悄悄话 舞女 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/10/2011 postreply 12:19:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”