My philosophy of buying a car for my kids

来源: hhtt 2017-05-09 13:36:06 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2015 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ hhtt ] 在 2017-05-17 07:59:19 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 给年轻人开什么车好?大号蚂蚁2017-05-08 08:20:30

When my son got to the driving age, I went to a dealership to look for a new car.  The saleman told me that I should not buy a new car for my son since the teenagers will always have a couple of accidents, so it is not worth to buy a new car.  My take is that my son is one of the most important persons in my life.  I need to get him one of the saftest car to protect him.  I not just worry about him getting hit by some other cars, but also worry about him hitting something or someone.  What I got him is a car with the latest safety features at the time.  When we got the car delivered, the saleman told me that he does know how these safety features work since they are so new.  Finally, he had to request for a factory rep to go over the features.  The car that I got for my son has the following features:

1. Forward collision prevention/automotive emergency braking

2. Lane change detection

3. Blind-spot monitoring. 

4. Backup camera.

After dirving the car for two years, my son has not had an accident.  Recently, I had a conversation with him about the car.  He has confessed that the car's safety features saved him 3 times during the two-year period.  Twice, the automotive emergency braking prevented his car hitting the car in front of him and once, the lane departure detection prevented him either hitting the other car or the other car hitting his car.

There are more safety features have been introduced the past two years.  I would get them and protect your most precious person.

Here are some most common safety features:

Adaptive cruise control. 

Forward collision prevention/automotive emergency braking.

Lane monitoring/lane departure warning.

Blind-spot monitoring. 

Backup camera.

Alertness monitoring.

所有跟帖: 

请问你买的什么车?谢谢 -zhiyan- 给 zhiyan 发送悄悄话 zhiyan 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/11/2017 postreply 18:58:22

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”