Day One Thinker 天一思客

Thoughts spark like shooting stars, so I catch them and share.
思绪似流星闪烁,定要追来分享.
正文

Happier by Tal Ben Sha

(2016-06-12 13:43:43) 下一个

Happier by Tal Ben Sha

Happiness is enjoying doing things that are both pleasurable and meaningful for present and future.

To obtain pleasure and meaning in the future doesn’t mean to compromise the present. 

Happiness booster can motivate us and improve the satisfaction of life including the hours spent at work. Enjoying personal activities provides the sense of fulfillment which can be transferred to other activities. We first make habits, then habits make us.Graduatlly introducing happiness booster in life.General booster (common hobbies) and explorer booster (changes to life). 

“Only some of part of our sense of wellbeing is determined by genes or early experiences”.

Person’s level of happiness won’t be greatly influenced by experiences. People return to their own levels of happiness three months after a happy news or one year after a sad experience. 

Control how we spend our time.

What has made you happy or feel good in the past, ten years ago, or last month.

Some people fear of happiness (fear of loss)or feel guilty because there are other people misfortunate.

Activity. Imagine you are 110 years old, take 15 minutes to write to yourself about how to be happier in life. 

Take your time. Over committing oneself compromises one’s happiness. Having too much to do makes the component of happiness reduced. Time pressure makes enjoyable activities distracted. Reduce complexity in life. Simplicity. Time is a limited resource. Rushed, over worked, behind…learning to say NO, choose activities really want to do.Less is more. Successful and happy. Some pain is necessary to grow. Engage in activities not too easy or too difficult. Pressure decreases creativity for current and future activities. Exercise. Over the last week or two. Where can I simplify? Too much internet or TV? Reduce the business in life. 

Happiness revolution. Material world. Spirituality. Material is high end? Happiness perception. Happiness is the meaning is purpose of life. Happiness is the ultimate currency. Asking what gives me meaning and pleasure.Happiness never be reduced because being shared.

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
博主已隐藏评论
博主已关闭评论