No, I can't park a car on my side of the shared driveway as

来源: qianqianiris 2010-01-26 10:13:51 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1391 bytes)
the easement says I can't block C's access to his garage. In reality, my parking car on my side won't block C's access to his garage, but I am sure he will complain about it. As I mentioned in my very first posting, they said my trash can blocked them and pulled my trash can away from my property while keeping their car and trash can on my property at the same time. They want to use our property exclusively while we are paying property tax and insurance on that.

My attorney doesn't suggest us to tow their car or report to the police about C's illegal transpassing. He said it would make things worse. He said he'd like to contact the builder if we agree. Our concerns are: the builder would try to delay their reponse to my lawyer, so does C; and we are trying to keep our cost as low as we can.

From a legal standpoint, we can tow C's car now. But things will get worse as you guys can imagine. If we follow the procedures that our attorney suggested, which is contact the builder first, than go to court, etc. (he hasn't give a detailed plan to us yet as it would depend on the result of his talk with the builder), then it will be very time and money-consuming. I am worrying we may spend more money on this issue than this land worth.

I really want to know what you guys would do if you were me. Any suggestion and thought will be highly appreciated.

所有跟帖: 

看来不上庭解决不了这个问题的 -呆着- 给 呆着 发送悄悄话 (273 bytes) () 01/26/2010 postreply 10:36:58

回复:No, I can't park a car on my side of the shared driveway as -單身老貓- 给 單身老貓 发送悄悄话 單身老貓 的博客首页 (1146 bytes) () 01/26/2010 postreply 11:19:11

Agree with Old Cat. -Comfort.- 给 Comfort. 发送悄悄话 Comfort. 的博客首页 (80 bytes) () 01/26/2010 postreply 12:39:32

BTW, you really should let your lawyer to talk to the builder. -Comfort.- 给 Comfort. 发送悄悄话 Comfort. 的博客首页 (96 bytes) () 01/26/2010 postreply 13:58:52

唉,这位朋友显然是心太软了。 -peewee- 给 peewee 发送悄悄话 (417 bytes) () 01/26/2010 postreply 12:41:56

这个我都没看懂:(有图就好了,呵呵 -傻等啦- 给 傻等啦 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/26/2010 postreply 19:44:32

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”