这个是一个四期肠癌的家属给她妻子的非典型治疗方案。

来源: xyz99 2019-03-25 08:28:07 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6083 bytes)

其中ID rp1954他妻子2010年是肠四期,提到locally curative的办法,我的感觉是他用locally curative手术,尽量小的化疗空窗期,来达到防止复发和扩散的目的。这个是他自己research总结出来的治疗方案。对于他妻子应该是很有效果的。我问了我们手术医生,他说绝对不会采取这种做法的。

coloncancersupport.colonclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=62073

My wife's multimodal treatment steps were, broadly:
neoadjuvant immune treatments (4 wks) + surgery 1 + an enhanced immune tx (1mo) + metronomic (daily) immunochemo (11+ months) + surgery 2 + immunochemos (8 yrs)

Fewer untreated gaps (e.g 5FU chemo still working 12 hours before surgery, immunochemo 24 hours after surgery, other chemistry still on during surgery), with more treatment chemistry or cancer pathways addressed - specifically targeted or specifically tested. Chemo even a few days before/after surgery would be a big advance for most hospitals. The principal goal here is to stop the spread of cancer, fast shrinkage or elimination is nice but not an absolute requirement if surgery can get it, or if immunochemo will slowly erode it away. We were able to hotrod oral 5FU with mild, targetable drugs (cimetidine, Celebrex, aspirin) and potent nutraceuticals to antitumor activity levels that regress cancer, even the resistant survivors and mutations. With carefully selected nutraceuticals to amplify chemo and to address other health problems, side benefits rather than side effects can be the norm.

Locally curative surgeries allow important piecemeal steps forward, but you have to prevent further spread. To me, daily immunochemo made a lot more sense for stage 4, and some papers' numbers backed that up. For a denied resection or spreading cancer, doubly so in my eyes.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”