氟哌酸是Cipro嘛?这么多天都没反应赶紧去Urgent Care看看,看是否换种抗生素

来源: Manymore 2016-03-06 15:05:36 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (9099 bytes)

可能你有抗药性了,否则一般一天就见效了。

另外你赶紧去买D-Mannose, 我看网上有个review写得很详细,拷下来给你看

I am one of those "lucky" people who never had a UTI until after getting married, so I know my UTIs are brought on by sex. Despite obsessively clean hygiene, peeing before & after sex, & drinking TONS of water on a daily basis, I still get UTIs. I've seen multiple doctors, been on Bactrim, Septra, Cipro, Amoxicillin, and I'm sure other antibiotics I'm forgetting right now. The antibiotics DO kill the UTIs, but they usually leave me with other side effects like yeast infections, canker sores and heart palpitations (I thought Cipro was going to kill me!). And they only work to kill the current UTI, but do nothing for prevention of future ones. I was desperate to find something other than antibiotics that didn't involve an expensive office visit to be told what I already knew & to get an antibiotic that yes, will make me feel better until the next UTI comes along, but will also give me other side effects. It was a vicious cycle and it was affecting my sex life in a negative way. And let's not forget how insanely painful UTIs are! I would rather endure the contractions from labor with my child again vs. getting a UTI...it is THAT bad and I believe anyone who's had a bad one knows exactly what I mean.

After HOURS AND HOURS of research over the course of 7 years of having UTIs off and on, I stumbled upon D-Mannose a couple months ago & read so many amazing reviews here on Amazon. I was skeptical but I ordered a bottle & it worked somewhat, but not completely. I already had a pretty bad one before I ordered it so I still ended up having to get an antibiotic to really kill it off & then I continued with D-Mannose for prevention. It worked for prevention until I slacked off & stopped taking it for about a week...and then I got another one. I began researching more about the proper dosage & I think I finally have it figured it out. So...I am here to share EXACTLY what I do to kill a UTI with just D-Mannose!

For prevention:
Take ONE HEAPING TEASPOON WITH NO MORE THAN 4 OUNCES OF WATER every morning and every night. This is for prevention and I am going to do this for as long as I live, even when I don't have one!

For an actual UTI:
As SOON as I feel even the slightest twinge of a UTI coming on, I begin taking 1 heaping teaspoon with no more than 4 ounces of water...let that settle in your system for 45 minutes to an hour before drinking any more, then, after that time has passed, start guzzling cool (NOT freezing cold) water like it's going out of style. I'm talking 32-40 ounces as quickly as you can (within an hour for sure). The importance of the teaspoon with only a little water is that it allows the D-Mannose to really settle into your system without too much other water in your bladder. The D-Mannose adheres to the bacteria in your bladder/urinary tract & keeps them from sticking to your bladder wall. Then once the bacteria is "grabbed" by the D-Mannose, you begin drinking like crazy & hopefully begin emptying your bladder & ridding your body of all the junk. Repeat this every 2-3 hours until you don't feel any symptoms anymore. Once you feel you are back to normal, go back to the prevention method & hopefully you will never get one again! I'm no Dr, but from all my research, it appears that D-Mannose is totally safe to take for a long period of time, so there should be no concern of any crazy side effects like with antibiotics. I will mention that it might make you have to poop more than usual but that's nothing compared to the side effects of antibiotics!

I would much rather be taking a natural simple sugar every day for the rest of my life than an antibiotic multiple times a year for the rest of my life...not to mention living in fear of getting a UTI every time I have sex with my husband.

One other thing...I drink the D-Mannose & water through a straw. Sometimes it tastes bitter so drinking it through a straw seems easier.

I hope this review brings some relief & help to someone!

Other helpful tips:
Avoid caffeine
Avoid alcohol
Avoid acidic foods & drinks
Drink 64-80 ounces of water daily
Increase alkaline foods & drinks (alkaline water like Kangen water) because bacteria has a difficult time surviving in an alkaline environment. See this list of alkaline foods: [...]

所有跟帖: 

刚看了下,中医师给的是Norfloxacin -张开心- 给 张开心 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/06/2016 postreply 15:28:21

中医师,给你开了处方药Norfloxacin? -TBz- 给 TBz 发送悄悄话 TBz 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/06/2016 postreply 16:22:14

这真是奇怪 -dudaan- 给 dudaan 发送悄悄话 dudaan 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/06/2016 postreply 18:11:46

难道不需要处方吗?就不怕药店执照吊销? -Diana-Sun- 给 Diana-Sun 发送悄悄话 Diana-Sun 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/07/2016 postreply 18:26:22

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”