谢谢你提供的文章!很有说服力。我前两天和另一位网友关于流感疫苗有一些讨论,我也从你转的文章中找到了可能的答案。

来源: 万山红遍 2015-12-04 07:28:18 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5690 bytes)

尤其是第一个评论,里面提到的问题,也正是我提到的问题。

多少人打了疫苗结果仍然得了流感?

多少人没打疫苗结果得了流感?

这些数据一定有。但是,我可以猜想一定是对于鼓励人们打疫苗不利的数据。所以,被有选择性地屏蔽掉了。

Jan Irving says:

I have gone around the internet a hundred times looking through all of the statistics that the CDC has given. And the only statistics that I get are how many people have been vaccinated and how many have side-effects. Who cares about that? I want to know how many people got the flu after taking the vaccine, and how many people that didn’t take the vaccine got the flu. Because, if I am to put together their statistics, I come up with the understanding that more people took the vaccine in 2011 as opposed to 2010 and yet the people that got influenza multiplied 26 times from about 800 to 22,000!http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013/01/10/flu-season-2012-13-by-the-numbers-how-bad-is-it/
    What? Doesn’t this sound a little iffy? I would like placebo vs. vaccine vs. non-vaccinated testing performed. And your report is quite accurate, because thousands of people think they have the flu and so it’s become slang for meaning, “a worse kind of common cold”. It’s not really the flu at all, but a different virus or bacteria. Just like the swine scare. What are the symptoms that you have it? The same as that of the common cold. And without the lab testing a sample from your nose or throat, they can’t know if it is the swine flu. Ridiculous-money-grubbing pharmaceutical companies.

2. This year so far we have 4 deaths in Michigan and they are saying allegedly from the flue. Yet there are other causes of flue like symptoms, such as the Nora virus. One article I was reading said that 5,000-20,000 people die every year from “flue like symptoms” that would be at least 100 per state. Yet last year was one of the most severe seasons, Yet I only find headlines that say 4 children died. Where are the other 96 people. .

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”