I remain confident of this ...

来源: 御用文人 2015-05-10 14:36:37 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1768 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 御用文人 ] 在 2015-05-10 15:07:43 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
If we do a plotting of renal function day by day, an improving trend is observed.

And this is the key part for this patient.  Renal failure is the key, while it is improving.

Although half of the lung is still set in water as said by Dr. Jeremiah W. Eagen, it is not something the current medical technology can't solve.

if it is true evidenced X ray, there are some techniques to solve these problems. Although the chest X Ray has beens done, why there is no diagnosis written by X Ray department. And even the doctor in charge by weekend did not know the lung problems.

It seems to me the treatment plan got no one in charge, and the treatment plan has not been consistent. Who is the team head? Is this an American hospital?

What the doctor Eagen said means, it could be the lung is setting in a lot of pleural fluid, or it is still lung edema. Either of them is treatable.

If the X Ray shows the lung is setting in a lot of pleural fluid, a needle puncture into chest with vacuum pressure would do it. If it is still like before, the lung still got a lot of edema, the dialysis could do it.   It looks a bad news, while it give the patient a lot of room to imrpove and become better soon. So, I am not in worry because they are treatable.

May we hope the doctors to get together and discuss the case and make a consistent plan?

If it is still the lung problem, it will be solved next week.  Also, the patient will get blood transfusion soon which will help too.

As long as the kidney is doing well, the patient would be fine. It seems to me Dr. Eagen is a good doctor.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢御医解读, 这个Eagen医生的方案看起来是挺猛的, 不知道效果会不会也很激烈, 忐忑期待当中。 -yankeeviv- 给 yankeeviv 发送悄悄话 yankeeviv 的博客首页 (363 bytes) () 05/10/2015 postreply 15:35:34

You can mention to doctor about how to use Lasix based on your o -御用文人- 给 御用文人 发送悄悄话 (175 bytes) () 05/10/2015 postreply 15:56:37

康复中心这里见到医生的时间更短, Eagen医生也没有告诉我们他要用laxis, 更别说讨论了。 -yankeeviv- 给 yankeeviv 发送悄悄话 yankeeviv 的博客首页 (342 bytes) () 05/10/2015 postreply 16:25:48

If the other doctor changes Dr. Eagen's plan, you can remind him -御用文人- 给 御用文人 发送悄悄话 (92 bytes) () 05/10/2015 postreply 16:32:05

恩, 好主意, 恐怕要顶着锅盖才敢这么问医生。 -yankeeviv- 给 yankeeviv 发送悄悄话 yankeeviv 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/10/2015 postreply 17:04:53

The American doctors were trained to keep medical ethic -御用文人- 给 御用文人 发送悄悄话 (439 bytes) () 05/10/2015 postreply 17:16:44

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”