今年发表的耶鲁的研究显示低温时,鼻病毒(感冒病因之一)增长加速,而且抗病毒的干扰素和其他因子表达降低

来源: 志在千里 2015-04-19 07:26:45 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3430 bytes)
回答: 看到下面noise的贴想到的。薛成2015-04-19 01:59:35
今年发表的耶鲁的研究显示低温时,鼻病毒(感冒病因之一)增长加速,而且抗病毒的干扰素和其他因子基因表达降低。。。
鼻病毒引起的感冒已证实会引起哮喘和肺部其他问题。。。这个研究做的仅仅是鼻病毒,其他病原体比如霉菌等等是否冬天更活跃
,相应的免疫系统降低还没研究呢。。。
所以中外民间或者老祖宗认为冬天容易感冒。。。有科学依据。 “群众的眼睛是雪亮的”这句话我一直蛮相信的:)))

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/05/cold-weather-colds_n_6418802.html
Link Between Cold Weather & Colds Is No Medical Myth, According To Study

http://www.pnas.org/content/112/3/827.abstract
Significance

Rhinovirus is the most frequent cause of the common cold, as well as one of the most important causes of asthma exacerbations. Most rhinovirus strains replicate better at the cooler temperatures found in the nasal cavity than at lung temperature, but the underlying mechanisms are not known. Using a mouse-adapted virus, we found that airway epithelial cells supporting rhinovirus replication initiate a more robust antiviral defense response through RIG-I–like receptor (RLR)–dependent interferon secretion and enhanced interferon responsiveness at lung temperature vs. nasal cavity temperature. Airway cells with genetic deficiencies in RLR or type I interferon receptor signaling supported much higher levels of viral replication at 37 °C. Thus, cooler temperatures can enable replication of the common cold virus, at least in part, by diminishing antiviral immune responses.
Abstract

Most isolates of human rhinovirus, the common cold virus, replicate more robustly at the cool temperatures found in the nasal cavity (33–35 °C) than at core body temperature (37 °C). To gain insight into the mechanism of temperature-dependent growth, we compared the transcriptional response of primary mouse airway epithelial cells infected with rhinovirus at 33 °C vs. 37 °C. Mouse airway cells infected with mouse-adapted rhinovirus 1B exhibited a striking enrichment in expression of antiviral defense response genes at 37 °C relative to 33 °C, which correlated with significantly higher expression levels of type I and type III IFN genes and IFN-stimulated genes (ISGs) at 37 °C. Temperature-dependent IFN induction in response to rhinovirus was dependent on the MAVS protein, a key signaling adaptor of the RIG-I–like receptors (RLRs). Stimulation of primary airway cells with the synthetic RLR ligand poly I:C led to greater IFN induction at 37 °C relative to 33 °C at early time points poststimulation and to a sustained increase in the induction of ISGs at 37 °C relative to 33 °C. Recombinant type I IFN also stimulated more robust induction of ISGs at 37 °C than at 33 °C. Genetic deficiency of MAVS or the type I IFN receptor in infected airway cells permitted higher levels of viral replication, particularly at 37 °C, and partially rescued the temperature-dependent growth phenotype. These findings demonstrate that in mouse airway cells, rhinovirus replicates preferentially at nasal cavity temperature due, in part, to a less efficient antiviral defense response of infected cells at cool temperature.

所有跟帖: 

这个研究就推翻了以前研究的结果,说明寒冷条件和温暖条件下病毒的活力不一样。以前的实验有人重复过吗?会不会以讹传讹? -薛成- 给 薛成 发送悄悄话 薛成 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/19/2015 postreply 07:33:32

这个研究基本是重磅级的,消息出来时路透社,各大媒体都有报道,医界更建议 -志在千里- 给 志在千里 发送悄悄话 (233 bytes) () 04/19/2015 postreply 08:59:05

我一直认为:尊重事实是科学的基本点。如果一种现象科学不能解释,只是还没有找到方法,简单否定是唯心的。 -薛成- 给 薛成 发送悄悄话 薛成 的博客首页 (6 bytes) () 04/19/2015 postreply 07:37:53

讲的好,薛医,对医学,尤其如此,现代医学解释不了的,并不能简单冠以不科学而打倒。 -ME_Professor- 给 ME_Professor 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/19/2015 postreply 07:47:10

谢谢夸奖。搞科学的人先要有科学的态度。 -薛成- 给 薛成 发送悄悄话 薛成 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/19/2015 postreply 08:02:15

这话我听着特别舒服。你是我学习中医的领路人,之一。 -TBz- 给 TBz 发送悄悄话 TBz 的博客首页 (99 bytes) () 04/19/2015 postreply 11:37:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”