How to Prevent and Defeat the Cancer

来源: Juzizhoutou 2015-03-01 13:03:05 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3550 bytes)
We already know there are 10 causes of cancer. We  have to do something  to challenge it, to prevent it, even defeat it( except the Genetic issue). We are not going to give up or surrender.

1. Smoke.  It causes lung and colon cancers, asthma, heart and blood pressure problems. And it smells so bad, also costly. So you should quit right away.

2. Drink. It causes liver cancer, also heart and blood pressure problems. You just quit! Once a week with  a cup of red wine maybe OK. Not the liquor. But if you have a big tummy, yellow face, and oral smell, I advise you that should not even drink any buzz the all.

3. High hormone level/ hormone replacement.  Do not eat yellow beans and all yellow color foods and fruits, do not drink soybean milk.  Quit the hormone replacement. You can use the lubrication for sexual life. 

4. Lack of exercise/physical activities. Do not sit. Forget the TV. Keep moving.  Go out for walk, at least. If you can run could be more effective. Anyhow,  30 minute to start/daily, till 1HR a day. At least be sweated once a day.

5. Overweight/ big tummy 6. Bad diet/lack of nutrition. Both are linked to all the cancers and other illnesses. So you have to  change your diet, minimize the carbs. No salt, no artificial sugar, no oil, no red meats; have big breakfast but small dinner; 5 meals a day instead of 2 or 3; do not eat late; drink 6-7 cups of water/low milk daily;  do daily exercise;  to get more pee and poo and sweat;  to be slept 7 to 8 hours a day.

7. Environmental. If you work at the mine, you have to wear thick mask when you are on duty. And take shower and wash your hair, change your all the clothing when you get off work.  If you live at a luxury house with marble, granite, new furniture, new paint, you have to open the doors and windows every day, to keep the house be well ventilated, to remove the x-ray and toxin, to get the fresh air.

8. Constipation/ diet. Just eat plenty of green leaves veggies and  fiber rich food, such as yams, sweet potatoes, wheat bran, flax seeds. Must be pooped no more than once a day, no less than once a day, with good quantity and short time in the morning after breakfast.

9. Heart/circulation problems. This is very crucial. Actually not just cancers, all the illnesses are caused by this issue, and very hard to be improved and fixed, since most of people are born with the problems. So you need make most of efforts on it.  a. You have to eat fat free(except fish oil and nuts oil) food; b. You have to eat fish( 2 or 3 times a week) and fruits & nuts/daily; c. You have to exercise daily till sweat; d. You have to be slept 7-8 hours daily.

If you can do everything like I said above, you will be cancer free and no any other illnesses.

I will talk about in detail later on.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

谢谢花时间写下这些养生经验。 我会跟读。 -黑熊- 给 黑熊 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/01/2015 postreply 14:45:06

You are welcome. As long as I can help you. -Juzizhoutou- 给 Juzizhoutou 发送悄悄话 Juzizhoutou 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/01/2015 postreply 15:55:18

谢谢分享! -夏日怡心- 给 夏日怡心 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/01/2015 postreply 14:53:42

You are welcome. -Juzizhoutou- 给 Juzizhoutou 发送悄悄话 Juzizhoutou 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/01/2015 postreply 15:57:32

Better to eat everything, execpt red meats and junk food. -Juzizhoutou- 给 Juzizhoutou 发送悄悄话 Juzizhoutou 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/01/2015 postreply 15:59:57

agree。 -夏日怡心- 给 夏日怡心 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/01/2015 postreply 18:29:16

谢谢分享! -lao3ma1- 给 lao3ma1 发送悄悄话 lao3ma1 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/01/2015 postreply 18:25:01

Thank you for reading! -Juzizhoutou- 给 Juzizhoutou 发送悄悄话 Juzizhoutou 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/02/2015 postreply 18:50:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!