What Are The Causes Of The Cancer

来源: Juzizhoutou 2015-03-01 10:03:17 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2855 bytes)
Sorry I am unable to type in Chinese on my computer. But I want to help the people.

Came to WXC for a while. I have learnt that so many people had or have been attacked by cancer. The first one was the 34-year-old assistant professor in Shanghai, who lost her battle to liver cancer 3 years ago; The second one was XiaoJieFangJun, 50s,  lost her battle to the small intestines cancer. Whose last blog stopped on March 3, 2014 forever.  The third one' s name I have forgotten, who was saying ''Goodbye" on her blog, because she was told that she could not get chemo therapy for her breast cancer any more, since her white cells were too less. This notification was like a death sentence to her. Then it is NanShanBiZhu , who has been diagnosed with breast cancer recently; I also learnt that HeiXiong is undergoing chemo therapy for her breast cancer; And the mother of Littlemango who is a breast cancer survivor. They are all women! I never heard any men!  

Generally,  the causes of cancer are: 1. Heart/circulation problems; 2. Bad diet/lack of nutrition; 3. Lack of exercise/physical activities; 4. Constipation; 5. Overweight/big tummy; 6. Environmental; 7. Smoke; 8 Drink; 9. Genetic; 10. High hormone level/ hormone replacement.

Why are all women? First of all, the women are always cold. Which means  they always have heart/circulation problems. The poor circulation holds toxin; Second reason is most women are constipated, so the scum and toxin can not be removed; Third reason is women do not like sports and physical activities as men do, so can not have their original weaken hearts to be strengthened, can not be sweated, can not be detoxified; Forth reason is some women born with high hormone level (  the city and the rich girls are more likely. Their menstrual could be started as early as 11 or 12, and the last menstrual could be as late as 55 or 57). And some women got hormone replacement around menopause, because they want to be younger, and to have sex easily. But they never knew the high hormone level could cause breast cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or so; The last reason is the genetic issue. Breast cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cancer are usually genetic. Not too many men 's cancers are genetic. These 5 reasons make the women so poor, so vulnerable! So all the husbands should be understood the physical weakness and the limitation of your wives,  and take good care of them!

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

顶好文! -夏日怡心- 给 夏日怡心 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/01/2015 postreply 18:40:13

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标