谢谢!明白了。才注意到周福满推荐瓜子坚果,原因之一就是为了防止胆结石。详细见访谈录

来源: 吃与活 2014-09-02 11:26:21 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2349 bytes)
http://www.prescription2000.com/Interview-Transcripts/2009-07-31-joel-fuhrman-chronic-disease-transcripts.html

KIRK HAMILTON
: Most Americans are overweight. So do you immediately allow nuts and seeds to be liberally used, or do you restrict them for a while until they get down to their ideal body weight and then add them in?

DR. JOEL FUHRMAN: Yes, that's correct. I tell people that because the studies show that people lose weight faster when they eat some nuts and seeds in their diet. In other words, by not taking them all it, it would slow down the weight loss. It would increase the risk of gallstones from the weight loss and it wouldn't be having as good an effect on diabetes and heart disease risk, so I don't take them all out. I tell them eat about one ounce per day. If you're not overweight eat two ounces a day. If you're an athlete and you're physically fit and you're doing a lot of exercise and you want to burn off more calories, go up to four ounces a day or even more. In other words the amount of nuts and seeds, because they're relatively high in calories should be commensurate with your activity level and body weight.

KIRK HAMILTON: Okay. So even on a weight reduction diet you allow nuts or seeds even before they get to their ideal body weight?

DR. JOEL FUHRMAN: Not only do I allow them, but I've seen so many people who don't lose weight because their diet's too low in fat, and by putting the nuts and seeds in their diet, they start to lose weight that wasn't coming off them when the nuts and seeds were not in the diet. So I think that they're important for their weight loss, important for them to feel satisfied with the diet, important for the absorption of nutrients, and important for their overall health, and a diet that's too low in fat, a total low fat - extremely low fat diet could also increase the risk of people forming gallstones as they're losing weight without the nuts and seeds .So yes, I specifically recommend they eat and include some nuts and seeds in their diet.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”