婆婆突然吃不了东西,一天呕吐了几次

来源: fakedoctor 2010-12-21 14:32:38 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1622 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ fakedoctor ] 在 2010-12-21 20:57:40 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 很有意思医者意也2010-12-21 14:00:48

婆婆突然吃不了东西,一天呕吐了几次: This is a clear case of acute renal failure on top of chronic renal failure: "一天呕吐了几次": she was obviously severely dehydrated causing pre-renal depletion/azotemia.  Bun/Cr ratio high than 20 and FeNa lower than 1%.  In these kind of cases, patient could even recover to baseline Cr in a few days, with good hydration to restore volume depletion.  The most important thing here is what stage is her CKD. If her eGFR is even higher than 60 ml/min/1.73m2 for a long time and she was able to return to this level, her kidneys are actually fine at baseline. Therefore, it is really intriguing why she went to eGFR of single digit at the first place, without any previous chronic kidney disease history.  

The original post:

本来以为是胃不舒服或是吃错了什么东西,婆婆突然吃不了东西,一天呕吐了几次。几天之后,我实在是不忍看她扛着,硬带了她去医院。因为没办法拿到预约,被送到了ER急诊。

在急诊室十几个小时,血,尿都检验过。突然医生助理说要超声波,因为验的血和尿让他们怀疑有问题。结果检查出来我婆婆竟然有Chronic Renal Insufficiency. 慢性肾衰竭。我们都震惊了。她的GFR 是9,过几天再检查是12,肌酐超高。看肾科专家说是12 的话就不用dialysis, 透析, 但是婆婆的情况是非常严重的。她一直都很健康,没觉得自己有什么大毛病。没想到这次那么严重。老公和我都傻了眼。医生说这病没得医,只有不让病情恶化,唯有靠严格控制饮食,低甲potassium, 低盐。吃药控制血压。但她血压是140/80,不算太高。

请问,有什么办法能让病稳定或好转? 中医调理会比西医治好吗?非常感谢!!

所有跟帖: 

Traditional Chinese Medicine -fakedoctor- 给 fakedoctor 发送悄悄话 (1158 bytes) () 12/21/2010 postreply 15:41:30

I appreciate that my doctor tells me the truth. -TBz- 给 TBz 发送悄悄话 TBz 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/21/2010 postreply 15:45:50

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”