let me explain in another way

来源: northwoods 2009-12-21 08:22:13 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1130 bytes)
回答: 我和中医northwoods2009-12-20 13:51:32
I guess i didn't explain well, 敲打胆经 and go to bed early, the purpose is 让整体气血上升, the result is the my health is improved as a whole, that includes every part of my body, if i look at my gum, my receided gum line grow back. some part of my gum use to be dark purple color, now it's all freshly pink.

since i haven't gone to see the dentist for two years ( i hate dental work), Once the gum line grow back, some of the plaques are under the gum meat now. the dentist wanted to clean the part of the teeth was wraped up by gum , so he had to do local anesthesia and cut into gum and do deep cleaning rather than regular cleaning, so i had three cleaning done in one month, one performed by a regular hygienist, later two were performed by the dentist.

i just started to learn 中医, that's my understanding so far, for me,中医,is more the way of living healthy life more than taking chinese medicines like insects and herbal soup, if you are interested, read chen yu qing's ariticle, she explains very well.

上医医末病,中医的最高境界, that means healthy life style and 用经络帮助身体健康

所有跟帖: 

Well said: 上医医末病. -武当纯阳24代- 给 武当纯阳24代 发送悄悄话 武当纯阳24代 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/21/2009 postreply 10:03:06

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”