压缩袜有严重的健康风险

来源: 金猪宝 2024-03-08 13:45:37 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (10523 bytes)

压缩袜有严重的健康风险

我在研究脚和腿的衰老逆转时,意外发现: 脚和腿的衰老(人的衰老)和长期使用压力(缩)袜有关! 

图:压缩袜,左边是压缩力很大的普通袜,中间是医院用的压缩袜,右边是压缩力很小的宽松袜。

1. 使用压力袜的好处

(1) 通过将液体从组织中压出去,使足部的肿胀消失,这是一个流变特性。
(2) 通过施加压力,血管会变窄。 这将提高脚部和受影响腿部的血液的线性流速。 这可以预防深静脉血栓形成 (DVT)。 请参阅最近的评论 [1]。
(3) 压缩袜可以改善女性的体形和艺术家的体形。

所有这些都是短期利益。

2. 预期长期风险

(1) 通过增加血液的线性流速,并增加脚腿部的血压,必然增加循环血液对血管的压力。 我怀疑从长远来看它会增加血管的老化和损坏程度。

(2)  看人体的血管分布图,压力袜将系统血压升高。 如果一个人对所有四肢和整个身体施加压力,该人的系统血压就会急剧升高(懂流体力学的人容易看出这个问题)。

(3) 心脏负担增加。

(4) 单位时间内流过受压部位的血流量总量必然减少。 它会减少营养物质并削弱肾的除去代谢产物的能力,从而对该地区产生不利影响。

3. 预测的长期危险

我怀疑长期使用压力袜可能会有多种健康风险。 压力袜干扰足三阴和足三阳。 人走路或跑步的时候,都会拉动那六条经络,分别影响肾、肝、脾、生殖系统。 众所周知,肢体受压会干扰神经信号交流:例如腕管综合症;紧身衣服干扰气血的运行(练气功和冥想的人知道)。 根据进化论,当人类在森林中奔跑时,他们的脚会拉动这六条经络。 现代人每天使用脚/腿的时间非常有限,然而,压力袜会阻碍神经信号交的交流(气血运行)。它会干扰 (1) 脚趾与大脑,(2)脚与大脑之间的信号交换,并阻碍  (3) 从脚底到大脑的脚底碰地时振动信号。压力袜就像阻碍这个促进健康的机制,造成系统性的不利影响。 我预测,常期使用压力袜加速肾脏、肝脏、脾脏、肺以及生殖系统的老化和功能丧失。

补充证据:1982年之前,在中国很少见到蜘蛛静脉和黑静脉。 据我记忆,我从未在亲戚、朋友、同事、同学或家人听说过这个问题。 那时的袜子非常宽松(而且人们摄入的对神经系统和血管系统有害的毒素也少得多)。相比之下,在当今中国,血管老化也很普遍。 蜘蛛静脉和黑静脉在美国很常见(任何人都可以搜索并找到显示这种病况的照片)。

我发现的这些危险与研究文献并没有冲突:那些已发表的研究旨在寻找压力袜如何降低深静脉血栓形成 的发生率,但所引用综述文章明确指出:可用于准确评估不良反应和并发症发生率的数据有限。压力袜的使用,因为纳入的研究的文章并没有通常报告这些内容。 (很少人认真研究使用压力袜的长期危险)。

4 警告

经常使用压力袜可能会干扰并损害进化来的保剑机制,从而对血管系统和大多数主要器官产生不利影响。 通过预期长期的影响,压力袜伤害脚部的血管和全身心血管;通过干扰神经信号交流,压力袜慢慢伤害肾脏、肝脏、脾脏、肺以及生殖系统。压力袜的伤害是慢慢慢慢地通过时间效应来实现。这种滥用压力袜的文化将损害数百万人的健康,并导致大量人提早死亡。然而,在短暂的医院就诊时短暂使用压力袜因该是安全的。但人们不应该每天都穿压力袜。

如果有人对生活文化的危险心存疑虑,请查看美国历史上的每一个危险产品如何害死大量人的。 

我找不到宽松的袜子了。 对我来说唯一的选择是切去所有压力形成部分,以减少压力。

【完】

The systematic long-term dangers of using compression socks

I study the aging problem of foot and legs, naturally, I look into the role of socks. I found:

Picture: Compression socks, the left is a ordinary sock  with great compression force, the center is a compression sock used in a hospital, and the right one is a relaxing sock with little compression force.

1. Benefits of using compression socks

(1) Make foot swelling disappear by compressing fluid out of the tissue, This is a simple rheological property.

(2) By applying pressure, the blood vessels will be narrowed. This will raise the linear flow rate of blood in the feet and affected legs. This can prevent DVT. See a recent review [1].

(3) Compression socks may improve the body profile for women and artists.

(4) The total amount of blood flow through the compressed region in a given time must be reduced, and thus impairs local blood circulation. It adversely impairs the region by reducing nutrients and impairing the capacity of removing metabolic by-products.

All of those are short-term benefits.

2. Expected long-term risks

(1) By increasing the linear flow speed of blood and, at the same time, increasing the blood pressure in foot and leg, it must increase the shear stress of the circulating blood on the blood vessels walls. I suspect it will increase the aging and damaging degree in a long term.

(2) By compressing blood vessels, the compression sock will increase the blood pressure. By looking the blood vessels distribution diagram, the sock must raise the systematic blood pressure. If a person applies compression in all limbs and the whole body, it would dramatically raise the systematic blood pressure (so one can see why; and also those who have learned hydrodynamics can see this problem easily).

(3) It will have an increased burden on the heart.

3. Predicted long-term dangers

I suspect that compression socks can have great health risks if they are used in long term. Foot and legs have three negative Jinlou (经络) and three positive Jinlou. When people walk and run, they will pull those six Jinlou, which influence kidneys, liver, spleen and the reproductive system. It is known the compression of limbs can interfere with neurological signal exchanges (For example, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and tight clothing interferes with Qi flow (those, who practice Qigong and meditation, know it). Based on evolution, when humans run or chased animals in the forest, their feet pulled those six  Jinlou. Now, modern people use foot/legs for very limited times each day; yet, compression socks block the nerve signal exchanges in affected regions (related to Qi and blood flow). It must interfere with nerve signal exchanges between toes and the brain, the feet and the brain, and weaken the vibration signals from the foot to the brain. This is like blocking this health-promoting mechanism with systematic adverse impacts. I predict that the long-term effects of daily use of compression socks are earlier failure of many vital organs including kidneys, liver, spleen, lungs, plus the reproductive system.  

Observational evidence: Before 1982, it was rare to see spider veins and black veins in China. Based on my memory, I never heard this problem among my relatives, friends, coworkers, classmates and family members. Socks at that time were very relaxing (also people ate far less toxins harmful to the nervous system and the vascular system). In contrast, aging blood vessels are more prevalent now in China. Spider veins and black veins are very common in the USA (Anyone can search and find photos showing this disease condition).

My prediction of those dangers is not in conflict with published studies: those published studies were to find how compression socks reduce the incidence of DVT, but the review article expressly stated: “Limited data were available to accurately assess the incidence of adverse effects and complications with the use of GCS [compression socks] as these were not routinely quantitatively reported in the included studies. ” Few have done serious studies to evaluate the long-term dangers of using compression socks. 

4. My warning

Routine use of compression socks may adversely affect the vascular system and many major organs by impairing the evolution-creating health-promoting mechanism. This compression-sock culture will ruin millions of people's health and cause massive earlier deaths. If anyone has doubt about degree of dangers of lifestyle culture, see how each bad product in the USA ruined and killed massive people in its history. However, a brief use of compression socks in a brief hospital visit seem safe. One should not wear compression socks daily for no reason.

I cannot find relaxing socks anymore. The only option for me is cutting off all compression portions to reduce the compression pressure. 

参考文件(Reference):

1. Sachdeva A, Dalton M, Lees T. Graduated compression stockings for prevention of deep vein thrombosis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2018 Nov 3;11(11):CD001484. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD001484.pub4. PMID: 30390397; PMCID: PMC6477662. ((Based on the results from one trial focusing on medical patients admitted following acute myocardial infarction, 0 of 80 (0%) legs developed DVT in the GCS group and 8 of 80 (10%) legs developed DVT in the control group. The Peto OR was 0.12 (95% CI 0.03 to 0.51; low‐quality evidence) with an overall effect favouring treatment with GCS (P = 0.004). None of the medical patients in either group developed a proximal DVT, and the incidence of PE was not reported.)

所有跟帖: 

我有一双袜子 -ephd- 给 ephd 发送悄悄话 ephd 的博客首页 (42 bytes) () 03/08/2024 postreply 13:53:26

那几双袜子都太短,应该到膝下。弹力袜适合特定职业和某些将殊情况,不能长期使用。在非直立休闲状态下不要使用。 -fuz- 给 fuz 发送悄悄话 fuz 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2024 postreply 15:36:05

为什么不能长期用呢? -ShirleyKay- 给 ShirleyKay 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2024 postreply 20:51:57

-fuz- 给 fuz 发送悄悄话 fuz 的博客首页 (125 bytes) () 03/09/2024 postreply 04:45:55

谢谢! -ShirleyKay- 给 ShirleyKay 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/09/2024 postreply 14:28:39

我最近几次长途飞行穿到膝盖的压力袜非常管用,脚不再肿了。 -AprilMei- 给 AprilMei 发送悄悄话 AprilMei 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2024 postreply 16:24:58

我刚刚跟买,准备飞机上用 -shuilifang- 给 shuilifang 发送悄悄话 shuilifang 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2024 postreply 16:49:33

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”