Most middle ages people just don't have time

来源: elfie 2023-12-01 17:07:06 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (994 bytes)

or engergy to do the workout daily. Time is money, money buys time and vice versa. 

I have neither time nor money and can't trade on either one of them. I have to go to work early in the morning and take care of my  young children after work, take them to after school activities, feed them dinner and stay with them till bedtime.

If we have a lot of wealth, it'll be a different story. We can hire someone to stay with the children while we go to the gym. Unfortunately wealthy people don't always use their money wisely. They drink and eat too much and not necessarily have used more of their spare time doing workout. But they do have a choice on whether to spend time on exerceise or not. We don't. There's not a single hour left on my weekdays to go workout. On the weekend I'd rather sleep in the morning. 

Alas, when you have a family of five and a full time job, workout is not easy anymore.

所有跟帖: 

男人工作,女人带孩子才是正常生活 -mikecwu- 给 mikecwu 发送悄悄话 mikecwu 的博客首页 (462 bytes) () 12/02/2023 postreply 03:59:09

One income family is painful for both parties -elfie- 给 elfie 发送悄悄话 (1507 bytes) () 12/02/2023 postreply 08:39:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”