Thank you very much for sharing with us !

来源: 儿子他爹 2017-01-16 13:44:50 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2446 bytes)

Would you mind posting some articles you may have in this topic in English? I would think that they will be good reading for our ABC kids since this is your first hand experience as an exellent young Chinese with the best western education yet still could not be accepted by the white mainstream in this contry. What would be your possitive advices for them?

I fully agree with you that Chinese lauguage is vitally important for keeping our root culturely. If you have article pursuading young ABC in keep learning Chinese lauguage that would be perfect since teenages listern to their friends and alike, not parents any more. 

Other than law firms, banking industry, and political fields, what carrier paths, as well as states, could be better fit for Chinese kids in the States, based on your personal experience and observation? Since at this point of time we already have our ABC kids in this country and the mojority of them will stay here as Chinese American, no matter they like it or not, when they enter the job market.

Thanks again for sharing with us in this forum with your first hand experience. It is hard to have a chance to listen to this kend of sharing from the bottom of his or her heart. 

P.S. As serveral adoults metioned above, that you are a telented young Chinese and have an exellent background, especially great Chinese language skills and culture understanding, which most of the ABCs with the same education as yours do not have.  With the close economic relationship between these two countries and even closer in the future, you will eventually find a nitch that fits you the best. cheers!

所有跟帖: 

In English :) :) -ArmorUSA- 给 ArmorUSA 发送悄悄话 (6107 bytes) () 01/16/2017 postreply 15:00:11

I really doubt that English is your mother language. Check your -gegenion- 给 gegenion 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/16/2017 postreply 16:14:53

HAHAHAHAHA read my newest posts -ArmorUSA- 给 ArmorUSA 发送悄悄话 (210 bytes) () 01/16/2017 postreply 19:36:04

I don't know why people keep attacking this boy!! He simply spok -weishema- 给 weishema 发送悄悄话 (549 bytes) () 02/01/2017 postreply 13:50:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”