回复:他这个叫zocor。statin是人类发明的最好的药之一

来源: daqiu. 2010-09-26 13:09:21 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1602 bytes)
Actually I had Simvastatin 40 mg Bed time and Metformin 425 mg with each meal. During the first month, I lost more than 20 pound. It looks like that my weight loss directly followed the medication.

My family doctor never believed that my weight loss was caused by the medication. She considered two possiblities:

1. Cancer, she gave me Chest X Ray, and checked prostate, ordered Colonoscopy, and Abdominal CT Scan.... no conclusion of cancer was evidenced, but she is still believing it, right now she wants me to do second time of abdominal CT Scan (because months ago, the first CT Scan showed an enlarged lymphonote in my belly.

2. She thought I had Anxiety which caused weight loss.

I explained that my weight loss directly followed the medication (Metformin + Simvastatin) as early as the first month. I didn't have anxiety except stress.

She didn't believe my point, and she insisted that I should continue to take Simvastatin and Metformin because of hypertension + high cholesterol + high triglyceride and high blood sugar.

Interestingly my current EBT got zero score. She is surprised.

It seems to me that all anti-blood lipid drugs are "STATIN" like, and all of their side effects are the same. Am I right or wrong?

Since no choice, I am trying to formulate an herb combination.

However, one of your advices is FISH OIL which I often forgot to take. I had a few bottles of FISH OIL from Costco. Some time I took just one pill, and I didn't like the fish smell. What is the best dose?

Thanks,

Dr. Qiu
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”