分析

来源: Findingnemo 2018-02-21 16:30:51 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1061 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Findingnemo ] 在 2018-02-21 16:36:29 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 求助: 乳腺超声波报告黑色是宿命2018-02-20 11:41:19

The report did not say where the calcification is, which is the reason for your clinical follow up. The 1.3 cm lesion is concerning if they are associated with calcification. I suggest you seeking second opinion. 

Here is the reason for that: calcifications can be associated with benign (such as fibrocystic changes, fibroadenoma) and malignant lesions( such as DCIS). A good radiologist can give an accurate interpretation based on the shape and quality of the calcification. BI-Rads 3 is benign but don’t forget it was given by the radiologist. If he think it is benign, he give 3, if he is uncertain, it s 4. It’s subjective. If another radiologist think it is suspicious, he may change it to 4. 

If I were you, I will find another radiologist to read it. If you still worry about it, they can do a biopsy which they put a needle in you breast and take some tissue out for diagnosis. It’s painful but the result is much accurate than radiology findings. Just my 2 cents.

所有跟帖: 

多谢回复!同时也做了mammogram,还在等结果。也在等看专科医生。会要求做biopsy来确诊。 -黑色是宿命- 给 黑色是宿命 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/22/2018 postreply 07:09:27

Biopsy查一下 -异彩纷呈- 给 异彩纷呈 发送悄悄话 (107 bytes) () 03/29/2018 postreply 19:21:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”