How did I cure the iritis patient? (图)

来源: xinghua 2008-11-01 15:42:11 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3893 bytes)
How did I cure a iritis patient with my Tuina-Caiqiao therapy

By Doctor Shuian Zhao(appointed professor of Shaanxi university of TCM)

I believe iritis is one kind of nerve inflammation disease; the nerves mainly the sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves to the eyes were inflamed.How can these nerves be inflamed?The nerves depend on good blood circulation firstly, if the blood flow to the brain stem was reduced then the nerves can be inflamed easily because of the poor nutrition and oxygen supply; secondly the sympathetic nerves and the parasympathetic nerves both can be pressed by other harder tissue when they come out of the brain or vertebrae, these happed like a pinched nerves.How the iris works?The iris controls the size of the pupil. The sphincter pupillae muscle is a circular muscle which constricts the pupil, under the control of parasympathetic fibres which arise in the brain and travel with the oculomotor nerve to the orbit. In the orbit the fibres synapse in the ciliary ganglion then pass into the eye to innervate the muscle. The dilator pupillae muscle is a radial muscle which dilates the pupil, controlled by sympathetic nerve fibres which arise in the superior cervical ganglion and travel to the eye around the internal carotid and ophthalmic arteries. Dilation and constriction of the pupils occurs in a conjugate fashion. Shining a bright light in one eye will send impulses through that optic nerve to the CNS. Efferent impulses will travel out through the oculomotor nerves to both eyes to cause simultaneous constriction of the pupils. This light reflex tests the integrity of the components, i.e. the optic nerve, central connections, oculomotor nerve and peripheral connections. I treat the neck, try to increase the vertebral arties blood circulation to the brain stem, help the sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves get good nutrition and control the eyes better; when the neck muscles relaxed the nerves can come out of the vertebras easy and free so the nerves have less chance to be inflamed and the iritis other eye problems can be easily treated.

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
•  论神经病
•  治愈伦敦一家医院理疗师十多年的慢性膀胱炎
•  治愈外科护士的子宫膀胱下垂
•  Prevent Alzheimer
•  Cure the Stomach pain
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus