let me answer you.

来源: liliaz 2006-07-14 08:58:04 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1092 bytes)
I am not beautiful. it is "so so" looking even though my parents thought me beautiful.of course parents are always thinking the kids are the best.

He is good, not have 有身份,好工作,高学历, at that time, he was just a student pursuing his ph.d. of course his parents especially his mom thinks he is the best. I am not surprised, mom always thinks son is the best.

even though I am not as exllent as him, but I was still a superb student in my college and role model in my family. both of us are very good in its own career. as I said, i don't have a relationship with anybody else before, (focus on study, don't have time and interest with love, also I think I have high standard, I don't other persons in my college). I think he is in the same situation. I love him since I think he is good enough for me and that is my first love, he also think I am perfect for him. acutally in someway, we are similar to each other, not focus on each other looking, but more concentrate the interior. this is why we got married. also he has a good temper, I think he can tolerate me.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”