How I recovered from Depression

来源: howsilently 2014-04-07 15:36:52 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (11219 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ howsilently ] 在 2014-04-07 17:04:06 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

自从我出生,我一直都知道抑郁症。毕竟,我的妈妈试图自杀数次。对她来说,自杀是一种报复。我第一次想到了自杀,是在我7 我对同龄人我的父母死亡被火化时,自己跳进火.

在我十几岁
,我是一个快乐的女孩。

我上了大学,并在大二
郁闷

我做了很好的学校,但常常郁闷。

直到,我遇到了这个在读研究生loser。他说服了我发生性关系。因为
是第一想我是相当足够attractive的人。因为姐姐经常tease我的appearance。我有自卑。

我怀孕了。
人流。I had an abortion.

我开始非常郁闷。
想到了自杀,是什么阻止我? 是Wilkerson的书。他说给上帝三天。让他做一个奇迹。我决定等待,自杀念就走了。

一晃14年过去了,还是郁闷。同时,我生病了for long years。发热和炎症。有一阵子,我想我可能会得癌症。

直到我试图从abortion愈合. I received healing through Rachel's vineyard, and from "Sisters of LIfe".

IN East Coast, here is the link for sisters of life. Everything is FREE!!!! Free conference, free retreat, free camp, free follow up, free group therapy.
http://www.sistersoflife.org/hope-and-healing-after-abortion
WFL_banner

Lumina is located in NY/CT. Below is a portrait of the woman caught in adultery. Below is also the link to their ministries.
It is FREE.
www.postabortionhelp.org/

Woman2

In West Coast, Midwest please google for Rachel's vineyard. It is 100 dollars t0 200 dollars, and covers one weekend of lodging and food and therapy.

请谷歌
流产的信息,它会导致不仅depresison ,创伤后应激障碍,而且还身体bad。

请好好照顾自己,并请不要责备自己的人流。上帝爱你。

Since I was born, I have always known depression. After all, my mom tried to kill herself several times by jumping into the river. To her, suicide was a revenge. Since I was young, the first time I thought about suicide was when I was 7. I said to myself then, to my peers, that I would kill myself by jumping into the fire when my grandparents die and are cremated.

In my teens, I was a happy girl.

I went to college, and developed depression at 17 in sophomore year.

i did well in school but was often depressed.

until, i met this loser in graduate school. he convinced me to have sex. i said yes because this is the first time i thought i was pretty enough to a man. because my sister frequently made fun of my body. i had low self-esteem.

i got pregnant right away.

I got an abortion.

I started to be extremely depressed. i thought of killing myself, what prevented me was David Wilkerson's book. He said give God three days. let him do a miracle. I decided to wait, and the thoughts went away.

Fast forward, 14 years gone by, still depressed. Meanwhile, I had been sick formany years years. ever and inflammation. for a while i thought i may have cancer or cancer is developing.

Until I sought healing from Rachel's vineyard, and later from sisters of life.

Please google for information for healing from abortion, it causes not only depresison, ptsd, but also physical somatic symptoms.

please take care of yourself and please do not blame yourself for the abortion. God loves you.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”